We are renting out our WHOLE APT this upcoming holidays. You will have it all to yourself! No other people will be staying in the apt! (1 private room out of 3, no one else will be staying in the house)
We are very close to NYC. Like one of our guests said.
"You can be in the city in 15mins" City meaning world trade center (WTC)!
* Close PATH train access to NYC
* NJ PATH train operates 24/7, from JSQ to 33rd St or World Trade Center
* NEW bed set, heaters & AC, not a second-hand noisy one
* A computer for guest use ALWAYS available in the common area
* Own closet with very clean towels and linens
* Private entrance in private room
* Detached from other 2 bedrooms and living room
* Extra 1/2 br space available
* Free extra airbed for extra person
* Comfortable chairs and table
* No own bathroom. But you can access ours across the living room and hallway
We are friendly- but tend to keep to ourselves. Both of us are young professionals.
ABOUT THE WHOLE APT:
* 2 of our empty rooms in our 3 1/2 Br and 1 Bath, 35min from 33rd St.
* The apartment is a few mins away from Midtown NYC via Path at JSQ.
* The PATH train is 3-4 blocks away. PATH is cheaper than the MetroCard, 30 mins from 33rd St Midtown.
* Spacious living room and kitchen area.
* The heat in the apt is not centralized, but it is FREE
* Installed a newly bought AC
* We are near cheap but delicious food places under $4
* JSQ 5 mins walk away with all commercial needs- Rite Aid, Duanne Reade, etc.
COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT NEARBY (All 2-5 mins walk away)
* Duane Reade
* A lot of Dollar Stores
* Bread shops
* Subway restaurant
The house is maintained by professional maids and repairmen, therefore has CCTV cameras in COMMON AREAS. Common areas are monitored, however your room and the bathroom is private, and is not and will never have CCTV cameras.
COMMON AREAS WITH CCTV CAMERAS ARE:
* Living room
* Apt entrances
* Entry doors
Workers will never be allowed inside your rooms unless you are there or you explicitly permit it.
Guests have their own locks and keys for their rooms. Fully working door knobs and deadbolts are in every room.
Our house is in no way hip. We are very practical people who would rather pay for an adventurous trip than pay for luxurious rentals, therefore please do not expect such amenities.
We do not have a stove for use.
We do not agree with:
* Breaking our stuff
* Disturbing other people
* Bringing pets into the apt
You can always:
* Grab food from the kitchen area
* Come and go as you please