"SUNNY EXPOSURE" • Fun & Charming UPTOWN Cottage, w/adorable morning coffee station! Bright & spacious floorplan with 2 bedrooms/2 baths & memory foam sleeper (+"kid friendly" amenities available) High ceilings, recessed lighting, central air, hardwood floors, washer/dryer & beautiful kitchen featuring a Jenn-Air downdraft range. Quality beds & insanely soft hotel "COMPHY CO" sheets + "high-speed" Wi-Fi, 3 HDTV's (w/cable). Quiet street, easy parking & just 10 minutes to the French Quarter.
You couldn't ask for a more convenient UPTOWN location...Hop on down to many places just minutes away with SUPER-EASY access to the French Quarter, Marigny, Frenchman St, Morial Convention Center, Mercedes Benz Superdome, Smoothie King Arena, Downtown/CBD, Magazine St Shopping & the Jazz Fest at the Fairgrounds. PLUS many neat nearby boutiques, restaurants and bars on Oak & Maple St.
Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail on the back patio underneath the beautiful 100 yr old oak tree.
Relax and sleep-in with comfortable mattresses and super soft 'Comphy Co' sheets, hardwood floors, USB charging stations, HD/Flat screen TV's and ceiling fans. The Master Bedroom features an ensuite bath with deep soaking tub, vessel sink and classic subway tile.
Take advantage of convenient INSTANT BOOKING & Check in 24 hrs a day with your own personalized custom door code on our electronic locks.
We are Local and here 24 hrs a day if you need anything while in town.
BRINGING your little ones? See below for our NEW "KID FRIENDLY" features!
• SLEEPS 6
• 2 FULL BATHS
• 2 BEDROOMS
- 1 KING in Master with ensuite bath
- 1 QUEEN in 2nd bedroom
- 1 QUEEN Memory foam sleeper sofa in living room
- 1 GRACO PACK-N-PLAY (considered crib under beds)
• 1st FLOOR LEVEL
• EASY PARKING IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE
• FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN (including blender/food processor/toaster/mixer + many other gadgets)
• COFFEE STATION w/KEURIG Coffeemaker, French Press & Tea Kettle
• Complimentary K-CUPS, TEA BAGS, sweeteners, cream & to-go cups
• Desk + Wireless Printer
• High Speed Internet WI-FI
• 3 High-Definition Flat Panel TV's
• ALL LINENS
• Complimentary Toiletries
• Iron & Steamer
• Hair Dryer
• Brochures to local activities
• Board games for rainy days!
• Washer & Dryer
• Central Air & Heat
• Monitored Alarm
KID FRIENDLY FEATURES:
Bringing your little ones? We have you covered!
(& conveniently hidden away if you don't have kids)
• GRACO - Pack 'n Play® Playard Reversible Napper & Changer™ LX (considered CRIB)
• GRACO Pace™ Click Connect™ Travel System (car seat /stroller)
• GRACO Swift Fold™ Highchair
• STEP STOOL & POTTY TRAINING SEAT
• CHILDREN'S TABLEWARE, FLATWARE & SIPPY CUPS (bpa free)
• BATH TUB INSERT
Fully equipped for a great vacation!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Awarded 2016 & 2017 "AIRBNB Superhost".
REVIEWS OF SUNNY EXPOSURE
• "On my flight home from New Orleans, I was already thinking about what I was going to say about this fantastic property. It exceeded its written promise ten times over. It was spacious, modern, easily accessible in a quaint neighborhood. Reasonably priced for the time we were there which centered around the St. Patrick's parade in the Irish Channel. We had several friends who live in New Orleans stop by and do a "local" inspection, and they were blown away by the quality of the (URL HIDDEN) was the "little" things that impressed my family and me. The communication before, during, and after our stay. The Keurig 2.0 coffee brewer with an endless amount of coffee pods. New appliances, tv's in every room, a back patio for relaxing and reviewing or planning your day in the Crescent City...
...What your are reading here isn't doing this property the justice it deserves. If you are considering this property, rent it now before someone else does! This home is the place to stay in Uptown New Orleans!" - TRAVIS
• We had a vacation planned for Tybee Island, Georgia and because of hurricane Matthew we had to change plans. So we decided to head for New Orleans driving from Ohio. I got online and started picking places. We were lucky enough to find Sunny Exposure and the owner Angela went out of her way to help us. The house was beautiful and had all the comforts of home. She even had an awesome coffee bar! We enjoyed our stay. If you do pick this house Jacques-Imo's restaurant on Oak Street is a great place to eat. - LYNN
• "Great centralized location for shopping, dining and easy commute to the French Quarter. The property is well maintained and beautifully appointed and I would definitely stay here again. Angela, the owner was very easy to work with and made our trip very pleasurable." - SANDY
• "We come to New Orleans to visit with our 2 kids at Tulane. The very clean and comfortable bungalow is convenient to the school, restaurants and everything we do on our visits. Angela is so helpful. Perfect for us."- JANET
• "We rented Sunny Exposure for the months of December and January. Considering we were staying at a house other than our own for the holiday season, Angela's place was the perfect "home away from home." It is in a great location and while we were there we felt very safe. The neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. It is a great location to everything we needed in NOLA - the St. Charles streetcar, plenty churches, downtown, the quarter, etc. Great restaurants and local parks all within a short distance."
• "Angela, the owner, was wonderful - a true blessing to us! She was always very quick to respond when we needed her (which was not often) and always thinking about the comfort of her guests. Her home is filled with those "homey" touches and the bed sheets were fabulous! She had everything we needed - coffee, blow-dryers, washing detergents, toiletries, etc. All we needed to bring was ourselves and our clothes. The house had everything else! We will definitely stay at one of Angela's rentals again!" - KYLE
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation17STR-11532
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
• NO SMOKING OR PETS • $2,000 FINE + DAMAGES IF THERE IS ANY SMOKING OR PETS. In addition, you may be responsible for lost revenue if the property isn't able to be rented in it's advertised condition.
• Please respect our neighbors & their work/school schedules. Keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM weekdays & 12 midnight on weekends.
• ONLY FLUSH TOILET PAPER ( i.e. - no feminine products, or face/baby wipes, etc) Although there is new plumbing, we have 100 yr old pipes in New Orleans.
• CLEANING • please use appropriate cleaners (i.e. granite cleaner, stainless steel, leather, etc.) Don't use Magic Erasers or other abrasive sponges/cleaners on any surface.
• NO CANDLES
[ OUTSIDE PATIO RULES ]
• Please be respectful of neighbors while on the deck/in yard.
• Please keep noise to a minimum after 12 midnight on weekends and 10 pm on weekdays.
If a guest in your party is disrespectful, belligerent or gets out of control, we reserve the right to require all guests to leave immediately without any refunds.
[ DAMAGES ] • If something accidentally happens, please report any damages immediately. This helps us prepare to replace items immediately upon departure to accommodate same-day or future guest reservations.
[ CHILDREN ] • Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. No climbing of trees, fences or on any other surfaces not intended for climbing.
Although we provide some amenities for children and all items were purchased new, please be advised that we cannot guarantee any safety features of any items we provide for your use or guarantee that all outlet covers have been properly put back in the electric sockets.
CHECK-IN 4:00 PM (cst)
CHECK-OUT 11:00 AM (cst)
Please CHECK-OUT on time. Housekeeping has been scheduled in advance to arrive promptly upon check-out. Late check-outs not only affect this property, but our booking calendar, future guests and our housekeeping schedules. Thanks for understanding and we hope you have a wonderful time in New Orleans :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 64 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Thanks for considering one of our places! I'm Angela and my husband is John. I am sure you are dying to know some random facts about us so here goes....we are both huge ANIMAL LOVERS, the causes we support are Cystic Fibrosis & the LASPCA, and we eat out almost every night!
Are you still reading?
ME • I'm a REALTOR & love to re-design houses. Thinking outside the box & being creative is my thing & I often coming up with fun ideas such as bright pops of color (because let’s face it, life’s too short for beige). I take my COFFEE black, I'm sort of a computer geek (APPLE of course), and this may sound strange but I LOVE playing board games...I bet you can't beat me at SCRABBLE!
Our dog, "Tallulah Ponchatoula" is a mama's girl and knocks me down when she comes through the door and has to pacify herself with my socks so she doesn't lick me to death....
MY HUSBAND (JOHN) • Runs 5 miles every day, is in the entertainment business & is a huge sports enthusiast (LSU, SAINTS, SF GIANTS, MASTERS, ETC.) His favorite time of year is MARDI GRAS because he rides on the TUCKS Parade & his all time favorite food is probably crawfish!
Our other dog, "Mr. Potluck" is a daddy's boy and the cutest spaniel you ever laid eyes on...(and he knows it).
Thanks for considering one of our homes and happy house hunting!