This is an entire apartment tucked away in an unbeatable location five minute walk from Downtown. We created this space to promote focus and peace for you to effectively evoke your intentions and fulfill your objectives while here in the Bay Area.
Here's How it Works:
1.) Upon booking you receive a door code and can enter without the worry of scheduling a key exchange.
2.) You achieve the objectives you came to the Silicon Valley to fulfill.
About This Apartment:
This is a private apartment with two bedrooms and one bathroom. It includes a full kitchen with all cooking utensils, and a peaceful living room. Each room includes a full-size quality mattress, office desk/chair, clean sheets, duvet covers, and clean bath towels. We strive to create a great environment for our members as well as for all neighbors in the complex and promote supporting the local community.
Who We Host:
From startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, job-seekers and investors. We accommodate those who are starting a new position, contract, or internship; looking for investors or finding new customers; attending a convention or visiting family; need a place temporarily while looking for a new place to live. We welcome guests from all over the world and enjoy hosting people who are up to amazing things.
We are a highly rated Superhost with over 1000+ excellent reviews and enjoy connecting travelers to what they’re looking for here in the Bay Area.
★★ Our price includes taxes. Read house rules before booking. Please see any of our other listings if you can't find availability on this one: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=329578
Accès des voyageurs
• All utilities and Internet Wifi included.
• Clean linens/bedding are provided plus fresh towels.
• Kitchen with all utensils and appliances are available for use.
This is a very peaceful complex close to downtown and everything you need. And being in such a superb location close to downtown, there are downtown sounds (transportation services, vehicles, etc...) which are not considered loud or obstructive but if you are an extremely light sleeper or used to being in a rural area, please consider this. This does not bother most guests and everyone loves the fact that everything you need is literally a five minute walking distance away, but this is a trade off of living so close to a downtown area and we feel it is appropriate to inform the reader.
• Be very mindful of the check-in time (4:00 pm) and check-out time (11:00 am). It is important for us to adhere to these times in order to have enough time to prepare the unit for you and the next person. Unfortunately we cannot support early check-in or late check-out for this listing and there is no designated place to drop off or store bags.
• Please keep things tidy while you are here and do not leave perishable items out in the open during your stay. Please make use of the refrigerator to store all perishable items. During your stay you are responsible for the cleanliness of the unit.
• Please do not bother neighbors in the complex and be sure to prevent any activity that would bother neighbors at all costs. In general, please avoid approaching neighbors all together.
• Be mindful of excessive noise or stomping around late at night as to not disturb neighbors.
• Smoking is not allowed on the balcony or inside the unit. Please take smoking out to the street.
• If you park in the street, do not double park. This means make sure to provide efficient space for neighbors to park and do not park in front of illegal zones (driveways, fire hydrants, etc…)
• We provide a clean set of bed linens and bath towel(s) for you upon arrival. Though you are not required to clean the linens upon checkout, if you want to have these cleaned during your stay we ask that you wash them with your own load of laundry.
• No parties.
• Please take shoes off when entering the property.
• If you must invite over an associate/friend over night who has not been included in your reservation, please consult with us.
• By agreeing to these house rules you also agree to be fully responsible for any mail or packages delivered to the home and do not hold us liable for any lost or stolen packages. We recommend sending mail to the local USPS, FedEx or UPS.
• Use of the swimming pool in the complex is not allowed by any guests.
• Do not leave any items on the balcony. Do not leave out any clothing to dry, no furniture or any other objects. Unfortunately the apartment complex does not allow this.
• Upon reserving the unit, you will receive a "House Manual". It is required to read this manual.
Despite the serious tone of these house rules, you'll find the complex to be very relaxed and a very enjoyable place to be.
Software professional, writer, patent inventor and wannabe artist. I've worked for several well known tech companies in the Bay Area including one of the Big 4 tech companies with over 13 patent applications in the industry. Innovation is thriving out here! I now work on my own business endeavors and it's great to be in the Bay Area. In the photo with me is my incredible wife and together we enjoy creating living spaces for the tech community. Our hobbies and interests include Latin Dancing, Cooking, Acro Yoga, Snowboarding, Zen Meditation, and much more.
FLOW HOUSE is for residents who enjoy a private bedroom while having the benefits that come along with sharing a home with others in the high-tech industry. Here you have the opportunity to meet some of the most incredible people up to amazing things in Silicon Valley, yet have the privacy of your own room to focus on achieving your own objectives.
ZEN PAD is for those who prefer the luxury of their own entire place with full amenities. Whether coming solo or bringing a small group, we create these spaces to promote focus and peace for you to effectively evoke your intentions and fulfill your objectives while here in the Bay Area.
WHO WE HOST: We rent to those who stay for long-term and those who want to stay short-term. From startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, job-seekers and investors. We accommodate those who are starting a new position, contract, or internship; looking for investors or finding new customers; attending a convention or visiting family; need a place temporarily while looking for a new place to live. We welcome guests from all over the world and enjoy hosting people who are up to amazing things.
Booking with us you'll have the opportunity of meeting other travelers and locals in the high-tech industry. You may also meet our cleaning/laundry staff, my wife or myself, as we'll be available for you when you need us. If you can’t find the dates you are looking for try searching in other listings. Rooms are first come first serve depending on availability on arrival day.