Located in a quiet ti-tree lined street and sits just 2 blocks back from the Ocean Grove Main Beach and is an idyllic location for beach-lovers. See tariff in description below.
From $363/night or $1501/week
Indoor-Outdoor Living 2 Minutes From The Beach
Wispering Waves is located in a quiet ti-tree lined street and sits just 2 blocks back from the Ocean Grove Main Beach and is an idyllic location for beach-lovers. Or just the same distance to the picturesque Barwon Estuary and its magnificent calm waters and host of birdlife. Wispering Waves is not far from the main street of Ocean Grove's restaurants and shops on the Terrace or the and Barwon Heads Bridge and is in a great spot to explore the Bellarine Peninsula wineries, ocean beaches or the historic coastal towns of Portarlington and Queenscliff and is within easy reach of Lorne and the Great Ocean Road. A complete holiday package!
Dec - $2588 pw
Jan - $2898 pw
Feb - April - $2018 pw
May - Nov - $1501 pw
Week-ends = 2 nights
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Week-ends = 3 nights
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Easter x 4 nights = $414 per night
BYO sheets and towels or call office for linen pack provided at $30 per person to provide linen and make up beds for your arrival.
Doonas, pillows and covers provided
Features at a glance:
• Nestled by ti-tree with the ocean serenading, this coastal inspired home offers an impressive Alfresco room and 4 bedrooms.
• 4 bedroom rendered brick home with central living area and alfresco
• Bedroom 1 has a king bed, second has a queen bed, third has a trundle with two singles (3), fourth has a double bed with single bunk above and a double sofa bed. This room also has a small wardrobe. Accommodates 11 people
• Indoor and outdoor TVs, DVD, stereo, iPod doc station
• Open plan kitchen/living flows to the awesome alfresco room set up for use throughout the seasons
• Set on a Merbau deck with inset lighting and proportioned for grand scale entertaining
• Encased with Cafe blinds that provide winter protection and allow summer breezes in
• Caesarstone kitchenette, TV, ceiling fans and heaters are ideal for entertaining
• Indoor living includes kitchen, living and dining spaces with views to the alfresco room and garden
• Tidy kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, freestanding Westinghouse oven and F&P dishwasher
• 3 double-sized bedrooms, two with robes
• Second living or fourth bedroom functions well as a guest room
• Second bathroom with toilet and basin
• Laundry with Caesarstone-topped vanity, shower and access to separate toilet
• Split system air conditioner
• Ceiling fans and electric panel heaters throughout
• The covered carport and garage sit end-to-end providing further entertaining space
• A large exposed aggregate patio wraps the facade and is an ideal play space for children
• 2 minute walk to the patrolled surf beach
• Excellent holiday escape with perfect coastal positioning
• Laundry with washing machine
• Outdoor dining area with BBQ
BGHoliday Rentals 03 dial 5255 digits 4676
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please read the terms and conditions on the BGHoliday Rentals web site
Min. 2 night booking, see tariff list in description
BGHoliday Rentals provides a comprehensive holiday accommodation booking service in Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove & Bellarine Peninsula.
Holiday rental properties include beachside luxury apartments and houses with modern decor and wonderful coastal views to family friendly holiday home stays that everyone will enjoy.
BGHoliday Rentals are also providers of:
• Holiday package deals • Organised winery tours • Breakfast & picnic baskets
• Dinner on your arrival and catering • Baby-sitting service
• Massage and indulgence packages
BGHoliday Rentals prides itself on our unrivalled, high level of peronalised service. We also have a wealth of knowledge about the treasures located in this region and can provide you with details of what not to miss when you are here. Call into our office for a chat about your holiday needs or pick up some of tourism brochures about the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula.