Spacious apartment located 6 minutes’ walk from Hatagaya Station in Shibuya district and 15-20 minutes’ walk to Shinjuku Station in the heart of Tokyo. Hatagaya is a vibrant area full of restaurants, cafes and bars.
A few things before you start:
5. I have been in the shared economy community for over 3 years and have come to learn a lot about how it works. I suggest that while comparing my apartments you take into consideration the size, location and ownership. This apartment is 7 minutes from Shinjuku in the heart of Tokyo, very spacious and owned. Only owned properties are LEGAL in Japan and these are the only headache free properties.
6. My calendar is always up to date and ready for your to book instantly at your convenience when available. (Please note the apartment has self-booking enabled so it’s first come first served.)
7. Check-in and check-out instructions are available once the reservation and is self-service. This allows you to check -in and leave at your convenience without the need for me to be there.
8. If the dates you were looking for are not available for this apartments below are a few alternatives you can consider: https://www.airbnb.com/en/1639232 https://www.airbnb.com/es/905944
https: // www.airbnb.com/room/1256034 https://www.airbnb.com/en/s2083437
Now to this listing:
This apartment is a 40 sqr. mtr / 450 square feet 2 bedroom apartment. It has a dining room and kitchen with seating for 6 people. Each room has its own heating ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) so in total there are 3 powerful HVAC systems for this apartment. The latest improvements I have made to the apartment allow to configure any of the following layouts for your members: (Refer to the figure in the pictures while reading the options so you can understand better)
- Both rooms with 2 semi-singles in it.
LAYOUT 2 (This is the standard layout if you do not have a preference)
-1 room with 2 semi-singles
-1 room with a queen
-Both rooms with 2 queens.
The sofa bed in the living room is also a comfortable sofa that unfolds to a double bed that can accommodate 2 adults. The seventh person will be able to sleep in a bed that can fit in the bedroom with the queen bed as needed.
The central location of the apartment gives you convenient access to all of Tokyo's tourist attractions, as the property is 2 stops from Shinjuku Station. Once in Shinjuku you can connect with 12 different lines. I have also heavily invested to soundproof the apartment so that your sleep is not interrupted by its central location in the heart of the city. In addition, the kitchen is equipped to meet all your cooking needs during your stay, from a light breakfast to a full fledge meal.
Services and common areas for guests
This 2 bedroom apartment is entirely yours to enjoy (i.e.: NO sharing with other families). This includes:
- 2 bedroom with 2 semi-sigle beds that can be set up as a queen size bed at your discretion (for 2 people)
- 1 Living room with a sofabed that opens to double bed (for up to 2 people).
- 1 Kitchen with refrigerator, gas cooker, toaster, microwave.
- 1 Shower room and toilett
- 3 HVAC systems to cool and warm the whole apartment.
- Washing machine
- Free ADSL Internet accessible on a wireless network on the apartment.
Accès des voyageurs
As far as access: From the airport you can take a limo bus to Shinjuku and only taxi from Shinjuku if you have a lot of luggage (7 USD should bring to the door of the building).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Throughout your stay you will always be reachable by phone or courier at your convenience to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Do yourself and the environment by NOT smoking inside the apartment!
- Japan is all about looking after your neighbors so please keep it down after 21:00 hrs.
- Japan is also about recycling so please throw out the garbage on the required days as per the manual in the apartment.
- Appreciate your help keeping the apartment clean as the cleaning fees included are only for basic cleaning and sheet/towel replacement that happens at the end of the stay.
- Depending on length of your stay you may be required to care for the bed-linen and towels (ie: you may have to care for the laundry of these)
À partir du 7 août 2017 - 30 septembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 1 nuit.
Cet hôte a 252 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A host backed up by a team of professional cleaners looking to help you feel at home!