Comfortable brand new flat in East London, quite Central with great transport links, major London attractions, minutes walk to river Lee, park, Underground/Tube station, supermarket, Docklands, Stratford Olympic Stadium and Westfield Shopping Centre. Enjoy the Brick Lane with Indian restaurants, Spitalfields Market, Colombian Flower Market, historical Whitechapel.
PLEASE READ OTHER THINGS TO NOTE SECTION!!!
Spacious, comfortable , very tidy, clean, airy and relaxing.
I'm living in the flat and I sleep in Lounge/diner/Kitchen with Balcony.
Accès des voyageurs
Bathroom is shared.
It's room only basis.
You are welcome use kitchen for minimal cooking, use microwave ready meals, toaster and make hot drinks. Please make sure you clean up and clear up immediately after use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Will be present in the mornings, evenings and weekends. I'm also living in the flat. But, you will have the total freedom. During the week, I need bathroom between 7 to 8 to get ready for my work. So if you can please avoid this time, all the space will be yours!
* NO FLUIDS OR FOOD ON BED PLEASE INCLUDING TEA, COFFEE AND ANYTHING ELSE!!! PLEASE TAKE CARE AND BE CONSIDERATE TO AVOID ANY STAINS AND MARKS.
*PLEASE WIPE SURFACES OF KITCHEN, BATHROOM SINKS TO AVOID THE DAMAGE OF WOODEN SURFACE.
* Please be quiet as it's an apartment to be considerate to the neighbours. CLOSE THE DOORS SOFTLY!
* Shared bathroom (Great access as next to Bedroom)
* This is a one bedroom flat. I will be sleeping in my Lounge/kitchen/diner in my comfortable king-size sofa bed as it has everything.
* Some traffic noise (This is London!)
* If you use kitchen, please make sure to clean , wash any dishes, dry and put away.
This is a non-smoking Flat. Can smoke on balcony discretely. Please place the ash and ends in the ashtray. Please be quiet and considerate to neighbours as it's a flat. It's private place, so please leave the place tidy as you found it.
*PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH ALL THE DOORS WHEN CLOSING AND OPENING AS THEY CREATE LOT OF BANGING SOUND!!!
*Kitchen - for making coffee/Tea/Toast. Microwave is available for heating up any ready meals/ Take away.
* PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BE CONSIDERATE TO WIPE OF ANY WATER SPILLAGE AROUND THE SYNC IN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN TO AVOID THE DAMAGE TO THE SURFACES.
* No walking with shoes on the carpet please. Leave the shoes on the rack as space provided.
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm easy going, open minded, friendly, honest and reliable. I do workout three times a week. I'm originally from South India, settled in UK. I love my Bollywood films, of course Hollywood, TV, music (Classical, Jazz, Country & Melody) and travelling. I travelled well, still there are places on my list to visit including, Egypt, Greece, Portugal, USA and Peru. I visited South Africa, Canada, Norway, Iceland, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Norway was most stunning place for landscapes. Canada was best holiday. Of course all the places got something to offer. I love London, UK.
I like travelling light.
This the great way of meeting people from all around the world by hosting. I got a one bedroom flat which is new, very tidy and spacious with great travel links to all the main attractions to London. Located quite Central in Travelling Zone 2, on the District and Hammersmith underground lines (1 minute walk), Devons Road DLR (5 minutes walk), Close to Super Market Tesco (5 min. walk), River Lee ( 2 min. walk).
I prefer my guests to be considerate, tidy (especially in Kitchen and Bathroom). I got a double bed room with double bed, Lounge with dining area with table, L shaped king size Sofa Bed (my bed when hosting), Electric Hob, Oven, Microwave and Hot water, 10 x 5 feet Balcony with table and chairs, with nice greenery views to watch the world passing by.