I have good and bad news. The good are that the place is good located, I met great people there (who leaves there, some many years or just tourist being there for few days, like I was), Sergio has a great dog with great personality and very nice parents (they where there just visiting).
The bad news are:
- first, before I accepted, Sergio wanted to cheat me with the price, saying via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) that 2017 is more expensive and there for the price will be different. I asked him to confirm that the price was ok, and he did.
- He only give me once a dissent breakfast, but without complaining that "is not included", "that it was hostel", etc etc. He said that I can have a tea or coffee every morning. As I did too. Notice that 1. I search for rooms WITH breakfast, 2. for me a breakfast is at least something to drink (tea or coffee) and something to eat (a small sandwich or croissant could be ok).
The explanation of being a hostel, was pure lie, because in my 4th or 5th day there was a group of new guys and they got a real breakfast (bread, yogurt, tea, coffee and other stuff), almost like a buffet. So this guy did not respect me in that sense at all...
- He should say and be clear that washer cost 60 pesos.
- The TV is in the living room not in the room.
- Sergio should have more photos (the kitchen, the laundry, outside, etc) to get a real idea of how the place looks like etc. There are more photos in other competitors of airbnb.
If I have to say something about me, this was my first time I did airbnb, so next time I will confirm everything. I think is stupid because I believed also in airbnb in the profile is say, among other things, "Verified". I think airbnb should do something about this kind of situations...