À propos de ce logement
Our three bedroom, one and a half bath home is situated on three acres of private land right up the road from wonderful Lambert's Cove beach. The beach is a ten-minute walk or two-minute bike ride away. The fully stocked kitchen consists of cherry cabinets, a granite countertop and all modern appliances. There is a wrap around deck off the kitchen and living room allowing for convenient indoor/outdoor living. The finished basement features extra sleeping and play space as well as a television and DVD. A wonderful vacation spot for the whole family.
You will truly get away from it all when you come to our home. Relax on the deck or in the hammock. Watch the birds and breath the fresh ocean air. Take a leisurely walk on the beach or watch a gorgeous sunset. Grill some freshly caught fish for dinner while leaving the stresses of life behind. The rural setting feels like you're a world away but you are still only a convenient 10 minute drive or 20 minute bike ride to a variety of stores and just about anything you might need. There is also a public bus stop a few feet from our driveway that will take you anywhere on the island.
If you're looking for a peaceful and beautiful setting with easy beach and town access you will love our home.
In the summer season we supply a walk on pass to West Tisbury's beautiful Lambert's Cove town beach.
We would not be present during the rental but we enjoy getting to know our guests. Having said that, we understand that Martha's Vineyard is a place to get away and find peace and we would not expect our guests to spend much time chatting with us!
The neighborhood is rural yet close to all the conveniences (shopping, restaurants, cafes, the ferry, mini-golf, etc.). The beach, beautiful wooded walks, gorgeous sunsets, fishing and quiet are the highlight and attraction of the neighborhood. It's a great spot for kids and adults.
Public transportation is available with a pickup just a few minutes walk from our door.
- The house is left in the same general, orderly and broom swept condition as when the rental begins.
- All perishable food is removed from the house.
- All garbage is removed from the house and bins. It can be brought to the local dump on Tuesday, Saturday or Sunday. Pickup by arrangement is possible.
- Guests bring their own sheets unless special arrangements are made for sheet service.
- All linens and towels are washed, dried and folded and left in the same location and condition as found at the start of the rental.
- Please respect the quiet and peaceful nature of the neighborhood and do not play load music outside the house.
- We have severe allergies to animals so we cannot accommodate pets of any kind.
- We thank you for not smoking anywhere inside or near the house.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I am an engineer who has been in business with my husband for almost 25 years. We create innovative digital displays for all kinds of applications. My young summers were spent in our family home on Martha's Vineyard, built from ground up by my family. We love the peaceful, timeless beauty of the island and marvel every year at how little it changes. We have two wonderful teenage children. We love theater, art, travel, food, cooking, biking, hiking and exploring new places. We enrich our lives by bringing new people into our home and to our table. We enjoy sharing our love for the island with friends, family and guests.