À propos de ce logement
This is a small (480 sqft) stand alone apartment near downtown Houston. The inside has been remodeled
Please note that the security deposit is only taken out of your account by AirBNB if a claim is filed.
This is a small (480 sqft) stand alone apartment near downtown Houston. The inside has been remodeled and is beautiful.
* Bedroom - Queen size pillow top bed (new 2014), night stand and chest.
* built in desk that has a computer/printer)
* Bathroom (Massaging shower tall person friendly) walk in closet and dresser. Remodeled 4/2016.
* Living room TV/Love seat/table (Everything is fairly new)
* Kitchen (Dish Washer/Microwave/Refridge/Stove/separate filtered water tap)
** Ceiling fans
** Internet (75Mbit)
**Two PC's (one linux one Windows 7)
English/German/Spanish/Chinese spoken by owner/neighbor
Accès des voyageurs
Driveway (left side)
Laundry room below apt (Shared with main house)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Little bit, I like to get to know my guests a little and am helpful if need be.
Family lives next door to you so if you need something they can probably assist in most cases and I can come if need arises. My mom has one dog. She howls at times (Which is awesome to hear) but are not a bother.
* No smoking
* Lock when leaving (keypad)
* No parties
* Use the laundry basket. I don't expect towels thrown all over the room.
* There are big garbage cans outside. Once you fill up the garbage please place it in the big garbage can.
* Please make sure to turn off the AC/Heater when you checkout.
* NEVER FLUSH ANYTHING IN THE TOILET EXCEPT TOILET PAPER!!! I just paid 400 to fix an issue where a guest flushed a lot of Clorox Wipes. They do not break down!
* Please set the AC based on your schedule. Having the AC run when you're at work is wasteful. If you set the AC temp manually just make sure to press the RUN button before you leave to continue the schedule. Doing this keeps my costs low and daily costs for the booking low.
* Please refrain from dying your hair in the AirBNB. I've already had two incidents where I had to paint the walls or replace bed sheets due to dying mishaps.
* If you have any issues, break something, mess up the paint, etc... just let me know instead of trying to fix it. Most issues are easily fixable and I'm not the charge you for it type of guy. One of my guests took it upon themselves to get spray paint to fix the paint on the wall. They also painted the floor on accident while doing this. (After that I had to enable the security deposit)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.