• 1 bedroom apartment, nicely furnished, with bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen (washing machine, microwave, fridge, oven, dishes, etc.), opening to the living room.
• Cozy, calm and full of natural light! With a lovely 'marquise'/balcony where you can set your working space -- with sun light all day long!
• Internet connection
• Very central, you can walk almost anywhere: 7 min to Carcavelos train station, 19 min to Oeiras train station.
• Train from there along the beaches and river to Lisbon takes just above 20 min.
• Close to Lisbon, to Cascais, and to one of the most famous surfing beaches in the country (15 min walk). If you have a bike or a car it is even shorter!!
• Traditional market just around the corner, traditional ice cream shop, supermarket, cafes, and gardens. Nice and quiet neighborhood!
Let me know if you're interested! It's where I lived before moving in with my man =)
No smoking. No loud noise and parties during the night. No disturbing the neighbours. Definitely no destroying the place... but this one is obvious!!!
HUMMM... I am smiley and curious, friendly and stubborn. Like tons of different stuff including frogs - with which I work on as a biologist. Love wine. Love winemaking from vine to grape to tank to bottle to drinking. I work now as an oenologist.