À propos de ce logement
Nice and quiet luxury penthouse.
The listing is for renting ONE or TWO bedrooms. FOR BOOKING THE ENTIRE APARTMENT, PLEASE follow this link:
If you decide to book 1 bedroom (1-2 people), I would be sleeping in the other bedroom.
If you decide to book 2 bedrooms, wether you are 2, 3 or 4 guests, please note that I would be sleeping in the living room on a sofa bed.
Recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. Delightful place!
The apartment is a recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse (150 sq. meters) in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. It is only located a throw of stones from the city centre and benefits from a stunning view over Dublin and the numerous parks and pitches surrounding the building. There is also a view over the Tolka River, which used to be a crowded and important river when the distillery was still in operation.
The MOST important thing, apart form respecting the premises is to respect the neighbourhood as this is a residential area and families are leaving around. Thus, excessively loud music is not allowed and screaming in the staircase must be avoided.
Music is very welcome but no party is allowed.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION AND MAIN FEATURES:
This apartment is very clean, quiet, extremely bright and comes with:
- 2 large bedrooms (18 and 30 sq. meters),
- 2 bathrooms (one separated for the first bedroom, one ensuite for the master bedroom),
- a massive living room perfect for chilling out, dinners or parties,
- a fully equipped kitchen,
- a lift to the apartment, wheelchairs accessible,
- a spacious "L" shaped balcony (60 sq. meters) surrounding the apartment,
- secured parking for one car,
- storage facilities for bicycles, baby strollers, etc.
SLEEPING CONFIGURATION OF YOUR BEDROOM:
- 1 Super-King size bed with clean bed sheets and with a set of fresh towels per person.
STAYING AT THE PENTHOUSE ALSO INCLUDES:
- Outdoor gas BBQ!
- Pool table!
- TV with tons of channels,
- Nespresso coffee machine (drink as much as you want!),
- Tea (same as coffee, drink all you can),
- Water boiler, microwave, oven, toaster,
- Washing machine (with detergent), dryer,
- Dishwasher (with tabs),
- Super fast Wi-Fi,
- Shampoo, shower gel (for men and women),
- Hair dryer,
- Iron + iron board,
- Clean bed sheets,
- Clean towels,
- Dublin maps and guides,
- Europe, Australia and USA plug adapters,
- Morning, afternoon or evening check-in and check out; no stress, take your time to arrive and decide when it’s best for you to go.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORTATION:
- Best location to attend a Gaelic match or a concert in Croke Park (the stadium is right at the end of the street),
- Numerous Dublin buses and coaches nearby, on a regular basis,
- 15-20 min walk from the heart of Dublin and 15 min walk from the sea,
- 5-10 min walk from shops, restaurants, convenience stores, etc.
BOOKING AND PRICE:
- The price is the one shown when you request a quote,
- NO ADDITIONAL FEE is charged for cleaning.
I’ve tried to make this description as accurate and clear as possible but if you need anything else or if there is still a grey area, feel free ask me I will be glad to give you a quick answer, generally within 3 hours. In addition, I have been living in Dublin for 4 years so now I know many good spots and what to visit across the city so that you spend an unforgettable time!
So if you are looking for an amazing place in Dublin to stay for a night or more, this apartment is made for you! I personally love it and I'm certain you will love staying there too!
Contact me for any question related to the listing :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 53 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires