MusicBox is completely renovated studio apartment which interior design was inspired by the early electronic music scene and its pioneers, such as Kraftwerk, Laurent Garnier, Derrick May, Carl Craig, Sven Väth, Frankie Knuckles and Carl Cox. Build with passion and love, its industrial design represents the warehouse parties where the early days of techno and house music once reigned. It is located in a peaceful area, very close to the city centre and main railway and bus station (15min walk).
MusicBox is completely renovated 30m² (323 ft²) studio apartment which interior design was inspired by the early electronic music scene and its pioneers, such as Kraftwerk, Laurent Garnier, Derrick May, Carl Craig, Sven Väth, Frankie Knuckles, Moodymann, Carl Cox, Ron Hardy... Build with passion and love, its industrial design represents the warehouse parties where the early days of techno and house music once reigned.
MusicBox is Studio Apartment with fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom and french balcony. It is recommended for 2 people, but also could fit 3. There is one sofa bed on which can sleep 2 persons (140cm X 200cm) and one recliner sofa suitable for 1 (90cm X 200cm).
MusicBox also includes:
- Necessities: Clean bed sheets, towels, shampoo, shower gel, liquid soap, toothpaste and toilet paper
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, oven, electric water kettle, dishes, pots and pans, all types of glasses (water, juice, beer, red & white wine, whiskey, rakija, coffee mugs...)
- Phonar Akustik sound system [Phonar Laser 75 Hi-Fi System (2 speakers + 1 subwoofer)]
- Kenwood K521 receiver (Amplifier + Radio)
- Digital inputs: iPod; USB, CD; Aux cable; RCA, Optical Audio
- 40’’ LCD Samsung Smart TV (connected to internet; to the Kenwood receiver with optical cable and MAX TV); MAX TV – the best IP TV in Macedonia
- Air conditioner + heating system
- Ministry of Sound turntable (not functional)
- Print arts of some of the pioneers of the electronic music scene
- Fast wireless internet connection provided by the best Internet provider in Macedonia – “T-home”
- Hangers, Hair Dryer, Iron, Laptop friendly work space with wired internet connection
- FREE parking in front of the building
- Mosquito net for window
The apartment is on the second floor and there isn't elevator in the building.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can access the entire apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be at your disposal for the entry instructions, once you book you will get my recommendation list of what I think you should visit, taste and know about Skopje and Macedonia in general.
I don’t live at the same neighborhood, but you can easily reach me via AirBnB app, Whats App, Viber, SMS... my office is 5min walk away from the apartment, therefore if for any kind of reason you would like to see me personally I could get there very fast. In addition, I have my own car so it won't be a problem for me to get to the apartment asap.
If for any kind of reason I won't be available at the moment you need me, my parents or my sister could help you for sure.
Whatever you need I'll be at your disposal and give my best to help you.
The apartment has everything you need for a short or long stay. Whether you are on a holiday or a business trip this apartment would be suitable for you.
In addition, I could organize you a tour in Skopje, or anywhere in Macedonia with a licensed tour guide. For more information, feel free to contact me.
Moreover, I could provide you mobile SIM card for national and international calls, including free internet and SMS at low price. It will be in the apartment before you arrive. If you are interested, please let me know before your arrival.
Last but not least, if you are visiting Skopje for clubbing and having fun, you are definitely on the right place! :)
- Enjoy the music journey in the apartment, feel like in your own home and take care of it like it is yours.
- We kindly ask you not to smoke in the apartment. You could use the window or the french balcony and smoke outside
- We would appreciate if there is no loud music in the apartment after 10:00PM during work days and 12AM during weekends.
- We don’t allow pets in the apartment.
Hi, I'm Filip, I'm 28 years old and I come from Skopje, Macedonia. I'm an entrepreneur and music lover.
Music is my passion and MusicBox Apartment is a result of it.
I like traveling... I'm using AirBnB as well, therefore I can completely understand your needs :)
I am easygoing, flexible and open-minded guy. I think we won't have any troubles communicating and understanding each other whether I am your guest or host :)
I look forward to meeting you!