Enjoy country and beach life along the North Fork Wine Trail, just 2 short blocks from bay beach in South Jamesport. Walk 15 minutes to restaurants & Hampton Jitney bus to New York City. Guests enjoy privacy in main house while owner accesses premises via separate entrance to separate space.
The interior and garden get plenty of natural light. All furniture is new, kid friendly and comfortable.
Each bedroom has a queen bed. The main bedroom on first floor includes Tuft & Needle mattress and access to private half bath. The loft bedroom is a great size for older kids or adults, and the ceiling height allows you to stand fully upright. This bedroom is accessed with a library ladder pictured in photos. The room does not have a door but a removable cover can be attached to frame for privacy.
The kitchen is stocked with small appliances, tools and spices. The bathroom is stocked with toiletries. Paper towels, garbage bags, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, bath towels, beach towels & linens are included.
Trees, shrubs and fencing give you privacy on the deck and patio in the Summer.
- WiFi, NETFLIX, CHROMECAST, STEREO
- 2 QUEEN BEDS, FOAM/NO COIL MATTRESSES
- LINENS, BATH & BEACH TOWELS
- 1.5 BATHS WITH SHOWER/TUB & ESSENTIALS
- SOFA, 2 CHAIRS, OTTOMAN
- SMALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES, TOOLS, SPICES & ESSENTIALS
- DINING TABLE FOR 4, BAR DINING FOR 2
- WASHER & DRYER ON FIRST FLOOR
- AIR CONDITIONING & CEILING FANS
- HEAT + HEATED FLOORS (DINING, 1/2 BATH), NEST THERMOSTAT
- PRIVATE SHOWER W/ HOT WATER
- BEACH CHAIRS
- PICNIC BASKET
- BISTRO TABLE FOR 2 ON DECK + AWNING
- DINING ON PATIO + UMBRELLA
- LOUNGE SEATING ON PATIO + UMBRELLA
- CHARCOAL GRILL
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the house, shed, patio and backyard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I give my guests space and privacy.
2 nights in Winter/Spring:
Jan 5 - June 31
7 nights in Summer:
July - Sep 2
I provide a guidebook for more information on where to:
- get a massage or have a yoga session
- rent kayaks, paddle boards, bicycles
- buy fresh produce
- taste local wines
- eat lunch or dinner
Take day trips to Greenport, Shelter Island, Orient, Sag Harbor, the Hamptons and Montauk.
The harvest season for grapes, apples, and pumpkins extends through October.
Year-round events include: Long Island Restaurant Week (April & November), Greenport Shellabration (December), Winterfest (February-March), Harvest East End (August).
If you don't follow house rules I'll let hosts know about it in a review, and will not take another request from you. I follow up after every check out.
- Respect neighbors, no house parties, no loud music.
- No smoking indoors.
- No pets on furniture or beds.
- Curb your dog & please double check property before check out.
- Place trash & recyclable bins at the end of driveway before check out.