Beautiful, modern one-bedroom apartment, in the heart of downtown:
Great location: 10-minute walk to Parliament Hill and Rideau Canal.
- Queen bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Modern decor
- Very clean
- Large balcony with 2 lounge chairs to sit out and relax
- Close to everything (Elgin Street & Somerset) lots of restaurants and shops
- Wi-Fi included
- Free street parking (Mon-Friday after 5:30pm, and all day Sat-Sun)
- Grocery store (3 blocks down on Somerset)
- Wine Shack is on the corner
- Since this is my actual living space, please respect my belongings
- Please be kind and do the dishes after you use them and please don't wear shoes inside the house.
Feel free to email, text or call anytime with any questions
Marketing Director working for a law firm in Ottawa. Travel a lot for work, hence able to rent my apartment during the times that I'm away. I have used Airbnb as a guest in different countries but a bit new to hosting. Looking forward to hosting my guests in my lovely home.
Love to travel for fun and explore the world, trying different foods and experiencing different cultures.