Located at the heart of Ortigas Center, known to be a business district in the Philippines this condominium is perfect for travellers who would like to explore the city life. Its modern design compliments the city living dream. It also perfect for businessmen/women who would like to avoid the hustle and bustle of city life and heavy traffic before going to work.
Tenants will also have direct access to the 30th (Ayala Mall) and is also near SM Megamall, Shangri-la Plaza, and great restaurants.
With its modernized style, your city living experience will be complete. All necessary appliances and things you need are provided to make you feel at home. Book straight a week to get special discount.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have unlimited access to the pool area (kiddie and adult) before 10PM for FREE.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Upon check-in we will be able to interact and explain everything you would want to know; places to go to, transportation, food, attractions, etc. I will also keep my lines open to readily answer my guests' concerns.
House Rules And Management Policies
SHINE RESIDENCE (UNIT (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) )
Welcome, Dear Guests,
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the Host under which the house is permitted to be used by the guest(s):-
1. Settlement of bills: Bills are pre-settled through Airbnb. In case of approved extension of stay, management representative shall only accept cash payments.
2. Guests are to use the entire house for the agreed period. If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, guests are to check out by 12nn on the last day of their stay and they are obliged to have vacated the house by 12nn otherwise, P250 per hour will be charged for the first 4 hours, past 4 hours the full amount of one day occupancy will be charged. Check in time if the house is still occupied is approximately 2PM; if the house is vacant check in time can be earlier. In the event that the management has already reserved the house beforehand, and the guest fails to pay attention to requests to vacate the house, or if he or she is not in the house, the management reserves the right to catalogue the guests possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the house can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
3. Be advised to keep valuables in your personal room with lock. You have a key to lock your room for safe keeping of valuable items. Keep the house door lock closed when not in the house or when you are sleeping. We have a permanent guard in Shine Residences but he can't see all units at the same time. The management will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guest's belongings or any other property.
4. The management may only accommodate guests who ask to extend their stay if there is no previously confirmed booking and advice was given by the guest at least three (3) hours before the scheduled check-out time.
5. House keys must be turned over to the management representative whenever guest leaves the premises and at the time of check out. Lost keys (each P150) will be charged.
6. Management rights: The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the house premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her and lock the house. This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the house are disturbing the peace or / and safety of other guests or residents of Shine Residences.
7. Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises of the house without the consent of the management. The guest may utilize the refrigerator, gas stove, microwave oven, oven toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, cook wares, table wares and utensils during their stay and should ensure proper usage of such. Any damage of such will be charged accordingly by the management upon check-out.
9. The house cannot be used by more persons than originally booked and registered upon check-in, if more persons are admitted they will be charged P500 per night.
10. Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, the lights in the room and its facilities and to shut the door as they leave.
12. Smoking is not allowed inside the house for security reasons. House is equipped with fire and smoke alarms for your safety.
13. The use of clubhouse and swimming pool is non-exclusive to guest. Pool usage is from 8:00am to 10:00pm. All guests should abide by the proper swimming attire. Safety within the pool area shall be borne by the guest. Management is not liable for any untoward incident that may happen.
14. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the house or other areas of Shine Residences premises.
15. Hanging of clothes at the terrace is not allowed.
16. Guests are to observe nighttime peace and quiet in the period from 10.00 p.m. to 8.00 a.m., i.e. they are not to disturb the other residents of Shine Residences.
18. Complaints by guests and any possible suggestions for improving the house amenities are welcomed by the management.
19. Guests are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of house property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
20. Minors under 18 years, male or female, are not allowed to stay at the house without being accompanied by their parents or guardians. It shall be unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to posses or consume any alcoholic beverage, illegal drugs or cigarettes.
21. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the house has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
For further information or queries, please contact us at :
•(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Globe)
Caryl Anne G. Marcelo