Two bedroom, 1.5 bath renovation that sleeps up to eight people - with amenities!
Come stay in this beautifully refinished modern renovation of a building originally constructed in the 1890's. The property has two bedrooms, The first bedroom has a full bed and sleeps up to two persons. The second bedroom has two full beds and sleeps up to four people. There is also a full sleeper sofa in the front double parlor that can sleep up to two additional persons. There are one and a half bathrooms.
The property has high ceilings and ceiling fans in all bedrooms, hardwood and ceramic floors throughout. There is recessed can lighting in the double parlor and hallways and the kitchen features all appliances and granite counter tops. There is also a utility room towards the rear of the unit with a washer and dryer.
There are TONS of dining options fewer than 3 blocks away: Po-boy shops, Latin food, and Eat-Well, a Vietnamese restaurant. The property is also just a few blocks from the future mid-city Whole Foods and the new hospital and bio-medical corridor on Tulane Ave.
The property is 400 feet from the Canal Streetcar Line and 0.6 miles from the CBD and the historic French Quarter.
If you are looking for a large, well-appointed space, centrally located, and at a reasonable rate, you've found it here!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have 24 hour access to the entire apartment and wireless Internet services. There is restricted off street parking for one vehicle (overnight from 8pm-8am). On street parking is available at all other times.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The property is set up for guests to be able to check themselves in at out at the designated times. Instructions for check in and check out will be provided to the primary contact on the reservation. I am always available by phone, text, and Airbnb messaging for assistance or to offer recommendations. I am available to respond in person if the need arises, or I am requested, but I do not reside at the property.
The unit includes secured Wireless Internet Service and a home security system. The passwords and pass codes are provided at check in.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculationCity Registration Pending
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
Our rules are really aimed to keep your special place clean and comfortable for all of us. We try our best to treat each person as our personal guest.
1) The food and drinks you find in your place are complimentary just for you! If you have any special needs please feel free to call on us. Within walking distance there are food options for Kosher, Halal and even gluten free options. If you have unopened food items at the end of your stay, you may feel free to leave them for the next guests on the counter or in the refrigerator (if they would spoil on the counter).
2) Parking: Off street parking is restricted to overnight for 1 vehicle only between the hours of 6pm and 8am. Vehicles may not be parked in off street spaces during the day (8am-6pm). Parking is generally easy on our street except for one day a year, (Mardi Gras Saturday) when the largest Mardi Gras parade passes one block from the house. The rest of the year it is easy.
3) There is no smoking or vaping of any kind in or around the building premises. This is a non-smoking building. Smoking inside the unit can result being billed the entire cost of your security deposit to deodorize/fumigate the property. Guests may smoke on the front or back porches, provided they discard their cigarette butts responsibly.
4) Avoid walking with street shoes in the house when you can. We have provided complementary shoes that are for you.
5) KEYS, LOCKS, DOORS, AND GATES: You will be provided keys at check in. There is a $50.00 charge per key to replace any damaged keys or keys not returned at check out. Please ensure that you lock the unit doors and lower gate when you leave the property or come in for the evening.
6) SECURITY SYSTEM: You will be furnished with a security system arm/disarm code (if required) upon check in.
7) LOCK OUT POLICY: If you lock yourself out of the unit and require assistance to re-enter the unit, there will be a $100.00 charge per occurrence to open the unit for you. This charge is in addition to any replacement charge for lost or damaged keys.
8) CHECK OUT: Please contact your hosts at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your check out time and make arrangements regarding keys. Etc.
9) All guests must be registered. No exceptions. Whoever made the reservation is responsible for all parties.
10) PET POLICY: Guests are not allowed to have pets on or in the property at any time. Having any unauthorized pets or animals on the property at any time can result in the loss of your security deposit and the immediate cancellation of your reservation.
11) FURNISHINGS: Please do not move furniture items. In the event you need to move chairs, please mind the wood floors while moving them and do not drag any heavy items across the floors. Damage to the furniture beyond normal wear and tear may result in charges being assessed against your security deposit. You are responsible for all damages, even if damages exceed your security deposit.
12) BED AND BATH LINEN: We furnish adequate linens for the duration of your stay based on the number of guests in your reservation. If you need additional linens, please contact your hosts. There may be an additional charge. Damage to bed and bath linen items beyond normal wear and tear may result in charges being assessed against your security deposit. You are responsible for all damages, even if damages exceed your security deposit.
13) CLOSETS: Please feel free to use the bedroom closets for storage of your personal items as needed. Please remove all items from closets and furniture when you depart. Items left in the unit after your departure will be considered abandoned and disposed of at the owner’s discretion.
14) TRASH: Please bag all trash and put it in the outdoor containers at the property. If the containers become full, please leave all trash bagged and tied next to them and notify your hosts via an Airbnb message. Please do not leave trash or food waste inside the property. Guests are expected to leave the property in tidy condition and remove their trash from inside the building to the outside trash containers using the trash bags provided. If trash is left inside the property, the condition will be documented and additional cleaning fees may apply.
15) DISHES AND SINKS: Please leave all dishes clean and in the dish rack or stowed back away in the kitchen cabinets. If dirty dishes are left in the property or the sinks are left with food or waste product, the condition will be documented and additional cleaning fees may apply. If you can’t chew it, don’t put it in the sink please.
16) LAUNDRY: The laundry room is in the rear of your unit. There is a coin op washer and dryer priced at $2.00 per load each. PLEASE do not put greasy items, shoes in the washer/dryer.
17) A/C AND HEAT: All window units heat and cool. Please feel free to adjust them as needed. Please leave all units completely OFF when you depart at the end of your stay.
18) Please turn off lights when you leave.
19) We clean right before you get here, and right after you leave. If you need additional cleaning services we can provide that at an additional fee.
20) TOILETS: Please do not put any female anything (or male anything for that matter) in the toilet such as napkins, tampons, condoms, condiments, etc.
21) CANDLES AND OPEN FLAMES: The kitchen in the property is all electric. For fire and insurance purposes, we do not allow the burning of candles or any other devices that utilize open flames.
22) MAIL: The unit's postal address is provided to guests at the completion of the booking process. There is a postal mail box at the unit. Guests should plan to receive any packages in person. There is no concierge at the location to receive or sign for guest packages prior, during, or after your stay. If you are expecting mail and encounter mail for others not in your party, please leave the mail for others in the box.
23)WIFI: You will be furnished with the Wifi SSID and password upon check in.
MINIMUM STAY: The minimum rental term is 3 nights. There is no maximum stay, but you should message the owners prior to booking any stays over 30 days.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 31 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a profound thinker, a socially engaged extrovert, a certified technophile, and a decisive "make it happen" entrepreneur. And despite all of these shortcommings, I manage to make my life pretty fun from time to time.