Our house is well designed inside making it very comfortable for couples or families.
Lots of nice relaxing outdoor areas with seating to enjoy the sunny days.
The log fire at night in the main living area is fantastic on cold nights !
* New ensuite completed in Master Bedroom
* Master bedroom
Queen size bed,wall mounted tv, walk in robe, ceiling fan, carpeted.
Queen size bed, built in wardrobes, ceiling fan, carpeted.
Double bed, built in wardrobes, ceiling fan, carpeted.
Lawn area at the front of the house visible from the floor to ceiling windows on the north side.
Accessible from both front & back doors, has an undercover carport for one car or 2 small cars.
*Doonas including covers, pillows, towels, face washers, soap, shampoo, hair dryer, toilet rolls, all provided.
* Coffee machine provided with coffee
* Iron & Ironing board provided
* All Linen provided in pricing
* Air-conditioned for hot summer days
* Open fire with wood supplied for chilly winter nights!
* Property is wheel chair friendly
* Outdoor lighting surrounding the property for easy access at night
* FOXTEL in main living area and Master Bedroom
*One room downstairs is locked, all other areas are accessible.
* We have fairly normal rules, keep a smoke free indoors & clean up after yourselves (& animals if you have them with you).
* Respect our belongings as we enjoy our home regularly with our families.
* We live in Melbourne only 1 & 1/2 hours from Anglesea we are available 24/7 if needed.
* The neighborhood varies throughout the year, in summer lots of families visiting the area to enjoy the beach lifestyle.
*Anglesea is quite easy to get around on a bike or walking.
*Fly from Sydney to Avalon or Tullamarine Airport.
Car Hire available.
*V/Line Buses & Rail available to & from Melbourne, linked by Bus to Tullamarine Airport.
Anglesea offers surfing lessons, it's close to the surfing capital Bells Beach & Winkie Pop.
* The original Quicksilver & Rip Curl Factories in Torquay are only 20 minutes away.
*This beautiful area is your oyster there is so much to see & do or just relax!
Accès des voyageurs
The entire house except one room which is locked in the downstairs area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am happy for guests to contact me anytime before and during their stay.
Our house is in a prime location to see and do all the exciting things Anglesea and the Great Ocean Road has to offer.
*Pets allowed, please enquire.
*Please respect our neighbours as you would at your home.
*Please leave our home tidy on departure.
My partner Ray bought this great property 3 years ago.
We both have children in their 20's & early 30's who we spend a lot of time with, they're great fun!
We enjoy all life has to offer and are both hard working.
Ray & I have travelled all around Australia and quite a few overseas trips.
We both enjoy riding our bikes together & walking on weekends, stopping at local cafes for a bite to eat & coffee.
We love summer & often have a house full of people to enjoy fine food & wine.
Ray & I bought a rescue puppy last Christmas we named him "Sparkie" he's now 4 and is fitting in with all our family he's got a real personality !
He loves the open space at Anglesea roaming around the garden chasing balls and hanging around the fence getting to know the neighbours :)