Obrian is a modern guesthouse located across Capitol Commons at Shaw Boulevard, in Pasig City.
Our guesthouse is conveniently accessible to major destinations within and outside Manila.
The theme of our guesthouse is clean and modern by design. Each unit is individually complemented with its own dining area, air-conditioner, refrigerator, telephone, FREE Wi-Fi internet access, cable-television, heated-shower, and a direct line to security.
For the safety of all our guests, smoking is not allowed inside the building. Smoking is only allowed at the rooftop-lounge of the building.
A direct line to Guest Services is available 24 hours to assist you with any concerns with your accommodation and/or travel destination.
Convenience, privacy, cleanliness, and security is what we provide all our guests. Obrian provides a home away from home.
UNIT 1 FEATURES:
Beds: 2 (Real Beds)
* Highways EDSA and C5
* MRT Train Station at Shaw Boulevard
* Estancia Mall
* Capitol Commons
* Shangri-La Plaza Mall
* SM MegaMall
* Ortigas Center
* St. Francis of Assisi Parish
* University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P)
* Metrowalk Ortigas
* Three Sisters' Restaurant
* Cafe Juanita
* The Medical City – Pasig
* Check-in time is at 2:00PM and check-out is at 10:00AM. If you should require an earlier and/or later check-in and/or check-out schedule, please advise Guest Services and we will try to accommodate your needs.
* Each unit can accommodate 1 to 2 persons (maximum). Please indicate the total number of guests with your reservation accordingly.
* Smoking indoors is strictly not allowed. For the convenience of our guests, smoking is only allowed at the rooftop-lounge.
Cet hôte a 12 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! My name is Brian.
I'm originally from Orange County, California. I came to Manila to pursue business opportunities in this emerging country. I have travelled much in the US and Asia.
My goal is to provide my guests the same convenience and fun experience in all my travels. Let Obrian Guesthouse be your home base as you start your adventure in the Philippines. Obrian is your home away from home.
The Philippines has 7,107 islands! Pick one! :)