À propos de ce logement
Plenty of windows throughout this open-space beach cottage create a bright and airy atmosphere. The kitchen has stainless appliances which includes dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave and refrigerator, HanStone countertops and birch cabinets.
Living/dining area flows from the kitchen - features gas fireplace and AC.
Full bath on first floor.
Master suite on second floor features king-size bed, AC and balcony. Partially finished basement features queen-size bed.
Secluded patio is great for eating outdoors and features table, chairs, umbrella and gas grill. Also features outdoor shower. One parking space is included.
The beach cottage is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the East End and is a 15-20 minute walk to the center of town. Walk to the ocean, parks, art galleries, restaurants and grocery store in 5 minutes.
Minimum of 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday) for summer months (June: $1600 weekly, July & August: $2000 weekly)
4th of July Week, Bear Week and Carnival Week: $2500
Check-in time is after 3:00 P.M. EST
Check-out is 10:00 A.M. EST.
No early check-ins. $50 for each extra hour after check-out time.
This is a non-smoking property. This includes the patio/deck and balcony areas.
Pets are NOT permitted on property under any conditions. Violation of this rule will result in loss of security deposit as well as additional cleaning expense.
We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
A security deposit will not be charged if:
- No damage is done to the property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- The property, or any part of it, is not to be used for illegal purposes.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage cans and recycling bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
- All keys are left in the lock box and unit is locked.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
CANCELLATIONS — A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and security deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY — The maximum number of guests is limited to two (2) persons.
PARKING — One parking space is provided on the property. Any additional vehicles will have to park in designated city parking lots or find street parking. Please note, there is NO street parking in front of the house. DO NOT park in neighbors parking spaces.
CLEANING SERVICE — While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily cleaning service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels, but will provide some for beach use ONLY. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the property.
NUISANCE — The tenant shall not (nor allow others to) cause nuisance or annoyance to any neighbors.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS — Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS — Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY — No refunds will be given unless:
- The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
We love to travel!
And now we have a home to share with others who love to travel as much as we do. We hope that we can offer a memorable experience in a comfortable setting. When we travel we like to feel like locals and renting a home helps us achieve that.
Below are a few of our favorite travel destinations:
Prague, Czech Republic
Cinque Terre, Italy
New Orleans, LA
San Francisco, CA