Private bedroom and separate private bathroom (not ensuite) in a beautiful, spacious, sun-filled, top-floor 3BR/2BA flat with views and available garage parking (contact me to confirm). I'm a long-time airbnb host & traveler, and I love helping others experience the best of SF.
If you're looking for a peaceful, comfortable retreat from which to launch your SF adventure, look no further. You'll LOVE the super comfy bed, spacious floor plan, and central location of my 1920's San Francisco flat.
HELLO and welcome to my home in San Francisco! My spacious, 3BR / 2BA apt is smack in the center of SF in the North Panhandle (NOPA) neighborhood. I'm conscientious, social, and easy going, and I love sharing my place with fellow travelers. For more info about me, check my profile.
All of my guests say they LOVE the queen bed in the guest room (see the reviews). The mattress is firm with 4" of compressed foam on top. The sheets are 100% cotton, and there's a heavy down comforter to keep you warm in always chili San Francisco. My guests also love the quiet but central location of the apt, the easy access to great food and entertainment options, and the proximity to public transit.
My expansive 2,000 sq ft (190 sqm) flat sits alone on the top of a 3 unit building.
* In total there are 3 BRs / 2 Full Baths
* High ceilings and beautiful white oak hardwood floors throughout
* New HE washing machine and dryer (in apt)
* Huge living room / dinning room with 6 bay windows affording tons of natural light and views of classic victorian buildings
YOUR BEDROOM AND BATHROOM (What you're renting)
* Large, quiet, 200 sq ft (19 sq meters) bedroom
* Queen-sized platform bed with extra firm mattress and Euro Top (everyone LOVES this bed)
* Optional inflatable twin-sized (single) mattress (aerobed)
* Premium bedding - high thread-count 100% cotton sheets, fluffy pillows, heavy down comforter and 100% cotton towels
* Computer desk + two chairs
* Walk-in closet
* Separate, private (not ensuite) bathroom with shower / bathtub
***For Parties of 2 - for groups that want some individual privacy, there is also a $25/night option for one of you to sleep on the inflatable queen mattress in the living room. In this situation the living room is still common area during the day, but private for you at night.
***Need more Space? Another option I offer is renting the livingroom/dining room as a private space for an additional $75 / night. This makes the entire front third of the apartment essentially your own private space.
* The kitchen is fully stocked (dishes, silverware, glasses, etc)
* Gourmet stainless steel cookware
* Nespresso machine (espresso) and other coffee making options
* Gas range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and Cuisinart food processor
* Eat-in breakfast nook perfect for 2-3
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to their bedroom and one private bathroom (across the hall), and will share the living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry room with me. There is also some storage if needed in the garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I enjoy interacting with my guests, and I try to be a reliable resource for local info and recommendations. I've lived in SF since 1999 so I know the city well. Depending on your length of stay, there's a good chance we can have dinner together or at least grab a drink before you leave.
I don't have cable TV, but I do have an Amazon Fire Stick for streaming and a digital tuner for local channels.
There's a fantastic gym close by at the Koret Center, part of USF. Drop in fee is $20/day or you may be able to buy 15 visits for ~$90.
Finally, there are great urban hikes I can point out to you, and runners will love being close to the Panhandle and Golden Gate parks.
City of San Francisco Short-term Registration Number: STR-0001307
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Please remember that you are a guest in my home. As such I expect you to treat my home with the utmost care, and be kind and respectful to me and my neighbors.
* My neighbors and I try our best to maintain a quiet, peaceful environment in the building. Accordingly, we ask that you keep voices at a conversational level, and please refrain from shouting between rooms, playing loud music, slamming of doors, running, jumping, etc., in the building.
* Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 8am – keep voices, TV, music, etc, lower during these times.
* No parties or events. If you would like to invite others to the apartment, please let me know in advance.
* No shoes worn in the apartment.
* No smoking anywhere on the property.
* Use coasters on all wood furniture.
* Keep the apartment tidy, especially the kitchen.
* Store your food in the kitchen / pantry / refrigerator.
* Eat your meals in the kitchen or dinning room.
* No propping open of any external building doors.
Please share these rules with you entire party.
À partir du 3 novembre 2017 - 11 novembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 2 nuits.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Rob and I am an explorer at heart. I've lived all over the US, (NY, Connecticut, Alabama, Georgia, DC, Virginia, Michigan), but have made my home in San Francisco for many years. I'm a social guy, love hanging out with friends, and am fortunate to have traveled and lived in many diverse places.
I have a real passion for budget travel, and I've explored many parts of Asia, Europe and Latin America, and actually spent a couple of years living in Brazil (which by the way has totally killed my spoken Spanish, but I do still understand the language).
Besides travel, my other passions include music, food, international affairs and generally being outside. As a roommate you should know that I work long hours, but I still find time to catch live music at least weekly.
My ideal guest/roommate is someone who is conscientious, laid back, social and clean. I've had guests who preferred to hide in their bedroom all the time and that got a bit weird. I love it when people stay with me and treat my place as if they were staying with a good friend or family member.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I look forward to hosting and helping you make the most of your time in San Francisco.