My place is close to public transport & nightlife. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
A great place for the family to relax and enjoy their time in Rotorua. This house has plenty of room and has a semi open floor plan.
This property is fitted with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this holiday home features a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are available.
- 1st room with king size bed
- 2nd room with queen size bed
- 3rd room with bunk beds (Single + Double + Trundler bed at the bottom)
- Sofa in the living room could be a queen size bed as well
- 1 min to Strike Zone - Family Entertainment Centre
- 3 mins to Te Puia Maori Village
- 5 mins to Redwood
- 7 mins to Polynesian Spa, Lake Rotorua, museum etc.
- 10 mins to Volcanic Hills Winery or Blue Lake
- 12 mins to Zipline & Adventure Park
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available 24/7 on Airbnb, if you have any issues, feel free to send me a message.
- Treat this house like your own. Strictly NO parties. Smoking is allowed but only on the front porch with the ranch slider closed.
- Please be quiet by 10pm, as there is another unit on the same piece of land & we don't want to disturb the neighbours.
Cet hôte a 821 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have a few properties located around New Zealand on Airbnb and have enjoyed hosting awesome guests for a few years. I also really enjoy travelling around the world and checking out some of the great properties other hosts are offering on Airbnb.