It's a basic room for people needing to stay overnight. Situated on a farm 45km from Bloemfontein, so you can escape from the busy city life for a night or two. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the rural Free State. Please take into account that this is our residential home. Breakfast included. Children and pets are welcome - they should just be nice and friendly towards our child and pets.
Situated on a cattle farm/ ranch away from all the busy everyday life. Guests need to travel approximately 12km (depending on the direction you are coming from) gravel road, but the road is well maintained. It is an ideal stop-over if you are travelling between Johannesburg and Cape Town as we are basically on the route.
Guests are welcome to take a stroll on the farm.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have the private room for themselves. Shared facilities include the use of the kitchen for food preparation, bathroom with bath and shower, toilet; barbeque area/ parking and we have a big lawn for kids to run around on.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm home for most part of the day and will be available if guests need anything.
If guests desire lunch and/or dinner in addition to breakfast, it should be stated before arrival. R25 extra per person per meal and is payable upon arrival.
- Children should be supervised at all times. We do not take any responsibility.
- Only friendly pets welcome.
- Smoking outside only
- A cot can be arranged for an infant - please request beforehand
- Remember this is a farm.
- No downloads/ youtube videos while using our wifi. We unfortunately do not have uncapped data. Please use the wifi only for communication purposes like (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
- Please don't steal our stuff.