This is a total 132㎡apartment with 3bdrm,2btrm,1 dining room and 1 drawing room, the host is my parents, Frank and Judy, they can speak fluent Shanghainese and Mandarin and already received a lot of foreign guests who from Australia, America and Italy……etc. They are very friendly with so many homestay experiences.
This apartment located at the junction of the Pingliang road and the Meizhou road in Yangpu district which is convenient in traffic and predominant in geographical position, also the apartment is nearby the Yangpu bridge and face to the Huangpu River. You can take only one bus to the Bund or Downtown and only 4 bus-stops you can arrive the nearest Metro station for line 4.
Our community is very comfortable and quiet, they has a mini children amusement park and 24hours security service. The ancillary facility is well-appointed, all kind of super market and convenience store, pharmacy, hospital, photographic studio, part, clothes-cleaning shop, restaurant and low-cost eating places, even has leather cleaning place! Around the apartment, there is a small park for walk, exercise or relax……everything is there!
- Private FURNISHED bedroom available for two people
- Share the drawing room, kitchen with us, you will have your own bathroom next to your bedroom but we need to use it for shower only.
- 24h Wi-Fi Internet
- Private wall air conditioner & heater
- Utilities (gas/water/electricity) included.
- Free breakfast for Mon to Fri morning (upon request)
- Alternative payment-services for lunch and dinner ($8.00/meal)
- Share the washer with us but we have Alternative payment-services for laundry if you don’t have time ($5.00/once)
- Travel guide help for free
Please contact us if you are interesting about our room. Have a good day!