Williamsburg, Brooklyn. You will be renting one entire private room with a door. There is a loft bed in the room but most people prefer to sleep on the bottom. 4 minute walk to L or G train. Only 5 minutes to Manhattan by subway.
Private room for one or two people in a 3-bedroom apartment. The room has a door that shuts. Living room has TV and stereo, separate desk area/office nook. Shared bathroom and kitchen.
Accès des voyageurs
* You'll get a set of keys to the building and apartment
* Full size loft bed with Sleep Master therapeutic memory foam mattress
* Your choice to put the mattress on the top (loft bed) or on the bottom (normal bed frame). Most people prefer the bottom.
* Inflatable air mattress available upon request
* Wall unit drawers and closet
* Office nook / desk
* Free WIFI
* Includes sheets, comforters, towels, pillows
* Shared kitchen and bathroom
* Coffee / tea service
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be staying the apartment with you. I'll meet and greet and show you how to get around in the neighborhood(URL HIDDEN)Where to get your laundry done
* Where to go for the subway or bus
* How to get to the gym
* Where to find shops and restaurants
* Where to find concert venues and entertainment ideas
If you want to join the gym (one block away), it is a $50 membership fee for the entire length of your stay. Includes weight room, treadmill, stationary bikes, yoga classes, martial arts classes and more.
No smoking in the unit and no pets please. Please be respectful and courteous. If you don't mind, please wash any dishes that you use.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to cook, entertain and make people feel great! I love to travel and love to host guests. I have traveled extensively in Italy and have many Italian friends. I used to speak French as a child and I studied in France in college.