À propos de ce logement
This brand new 1 bedroom apartment is an ideal accommodation for couples, individuals or small family. Located on the peaceful Kidbrooke Village Development (Royal Borough of Greenwich, Zone 3) this apartment enjoys the convenience associated with Central London as well as the luxury of green open space which is so rare in city environments.
- New, clean, modern and fully equipped private apartment
- Large bedroom with comfortable double bed
- Open plan kitchen with built in appliances
- Private balcony
- Full bathroom and hair dryer
- Fresh linen and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- WiFi and TV
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Coffee, tea, sugar, mineral water
- Quite and safe area with secure entrance
- Umbrellas! ;)
- Additional Folding Guest Bed is provided free of charge!
This stunning apartment is located in Kidbrooke Village, the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London, Zone 3. It is a short 10 minutes walk from the Kidbrooke Train Station. From here it takes only 15 minutes to London Bridge, 19 minutes to Waterloo East, 22 minutes to Canary Wharf, 23 minutes to Charing Cross, 25 minutes to Victoria and 30 minutes to Bank.
Cooked breakfast is available at very nice local coffee shop within 5 min walk distance from the apartment, located next to Sainsbury’s Food Supermarket (open every day from 7am to 11pm).
HOW TO GET HERE:
- By pre-booked taxi. About GBP 60.00 from the main London Airports.
- Easy access by Overground from London Victoria Station, London Charing Cross or London Bridge to Kidbrooke Station.
Location map, detailed directions and travel options will be provided once booking confirmed.
Upon arrival you will find a welcome pack that contains information about local facilities and transport details.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT:
You will be met in person at the main entrance of the building on your arrival.
I'm happy for you to check in early or check out late if there are no other guests before or afterwards, otherwise check in is from 4pm and check out by 11am to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned.
I have a strict NO PARTY rule. I will know if you are having a party and you will be instantly asked to leave. I will retain all the deposit if you have not been truthful about the purpose of your stay.
This will be your home not a hotel, make yourselves comfortable and relax!
Just a couple of obvious things:
- Check in is after 4pm, check out by 11am;
- Please respect the neighbours and keep noise down to a minimum;
- Please no loud music after 10pm;
- Please NO SMOKING and no drugs anywhere on the premises
(Smoking is allowed on the balcony with closed doors);
- Please insure that the front door is closed behind you;
- Please don’t loose the key (£20 replacement charge);
- Please NO PARTY in the house (fine of £250!);
- Please no pets.
Thank you for understanding and enjoy your stay!