We are located in one of the most beautiful and historical buildings of Amsterdam. Built in 1728 with red shuttered windows and is a National Architectural Monument, formally owned by the Royal Family once used as a sugar storage.
The house is situated on the second floor. The entire building was renovated in 2013 and transformed into modern and comfortable guest house but the facade stays in its own state.
The room is also fully renovated with simple and modern touch.
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone