Welcome to my home! I live in a second floor lovely condo with vaulted ceilings, skylights and high-end finishes. I live on the premises, but can be as conversational or hands-off as you wish. I have all brand new furniture including a king-sized super comfortable mattress and a large sectional couch. The condo is located in the heart of the Boardman/Canfield area near lots of shopping, restaurants and beautiful Mill Creek Park is within walking distance. It is extremely quiet here.
- Please try to keep noise to a minimum during nighttime hours. Let's keep the neighbors happy!
- You may smoke on the balcony with the door shut or outside the front door only.
- No unexpected guests please.
- All furniture is new, so please use coasters under your drinks.
- If you'd like to drink, please provide your own alcohol.
- I have one super friendly, playful cat on the premises. Please don't let him outside... no matter what he says! Lol.
Hi there! I'm an outgoing, fun-loving and adventurous person. I enjoy traveling, meeting new people, and both playing and watching sports... especially the Pittsburgh Steelers. I'm a pretty hyper person who has rarely ever sat on her couch, except maybe to watch a movie or two.