The apt. is just by two subway stations serving BQ23 lines. Service laundromat on the corner and great restaurants and a 24 hour supermarket just by! Location is quiet and super friendly, you will always be safe. The place itself has all you need.
The studio is very bright with white walls and big windows. Previous guests have commented that the place is positively unique, and that it has a "soul" of its own.
Accès des voyageurs
- 27" iMac
- Professional level kitchen appliances
- Brother Laserprinter
- Keurig Coffee Pod Machine (Coffee Pods provided)
- Brand new AC and electric stove
- Breville Juicer
- Shower with tub
- Comfy queen size bed
- Two big storage rooms for clothes / etc.
- Black & Decker digital ironer w/ ironing board
- Picasso artwork and Amelié poster for a positive and sophisticated vibe
- Three big windows provide lots of natural light
- All sheets and towels washed with eco-friendly and fragrance free dye for even the most sensitive skin
-Blazing fast internet connection: 100 MBPS download / 35 MBPS upload w/ WiFi access point in the room itself for excellent connectivity.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm happy to give you great local recommendations, tell you about upcoming events, and make sure you see hidden gems not in the guidebooks.
Bookings have been coming in fast! Email me now to guarantee your reservation!
Available for check-in around the clock.
I’m always looking forward to hosting great people.
Please take off shoes.
Do not smoke.
One year ago I decided to give up the security of my public sector job and travel the world... 2 years later, I'm still traveling with my husband. To cover some of the expenses of our travels we decided to list our AirBNB apartment in Brooklyn!
Since quitting my job I've seen the most wonderful places! Best decision ever!