In a ridge position, 1500 meters from the historic center of San Gimignano, in the medieval heart of Tuscany on the rolling hills, Agriturismo Niccolai offers agritourism in the exclusive Villa Arnilù, immersed in the green of a huge garden surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, six elegant double rooms and a finely and cleverly restored single room.
In the superb Villa Arnilù offers hospitality in six exclusive double rooms and a single dedicated in the names of the wines. On the first floor with direct access from a beautiful terrace, the double rooms Collemucioli and Le Balze and with access from inside the villa, the single room Il Romitorio and the romantic Romantic and the Towers. On the ground floor, the two double bedrooms, the Niccolò and Subbosco, with access from the spacious lounges to the guests, equipped for reading, listening to music and watching the videos or satellite TV.
Accès des voyageurs
Villa Arnilù, where the owners have masterfully combined history and tradition with the necessary modernization of production facilities, you will find:
- The succulent breakfasts and dinners typical of the most distinguished Tuscan culinary tradition;
- The company's productions: the wines from the territory of the farm, from the grapes that are vinified and aged in the modern corporate wine cellar, the extra virgin olive oil in the company crusher, the fantastic vin santo and the grappa;
- Guided tastings made at the special tasting room;
- Large living rooms with satellite TV and DVD, HI-FI system and reading room, where you can spend the evening vacations in complete relaxation;
- The beautiful dining room where, surrounded by the good aroma of coffee and freshly baked desserts, the abundant breakfasts served;
- The lovely pool with large solarium equipped and panoramic postcard view on the Towers of San Gimignano;
- Old barn equipped with kitchen, tables and tableware, available to all guests who enjoy lazily spending their day at the pool;
- Guided tours of the farm, wine cellar and crusher;
- Technological services, such as Wi-Fi and guest laundry room;
- And again: shopping tours, hiking, trekking, bike tours, cooking classes and many other services.
Please note that it is not included in the price
- City tax € 1.50 per person per day
- Pets € 15.00 per pet
As the pool has a seasonal opening, the customer will need to know about the opening and closing dates of the season.