À propos de ce logement
This eclectic and comfortable 3 bedroom home is tucked away in a quiet subdivision with the comforts of home. Comfortably sleeps 6 adults and is located a short 30 min drive to Cincinnati. Enjoy easy access to farmers markets and local shopping.
An entire home with kitchen, dining space, living area with top-notch entertainment system, large wooded yard, fire-pit for marshmallows, and a deck off the dining area overlooking a beautiful Kentucky forest view. Consider this your home away from home!
Accès des voyageurs
This beautiful, quiet, clean 2 story, 4 bedroom home sits on a wooded one acre lot in a quiet subdivision. Great location for visiting Cincinnati and /or Northern Kentucky. A short easy drive to the CVG airport and downtown Cincinnati. The entire property is yours.
There are three bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms.
- The master suite includes a king-sized pillow-top mattress with memory foam and a private en suite bath with over-sized tub and separate shower.
- Guest bedroom #1 includes a queen sized pillow-top mattress that can accommodate 2.
- Guest bedroom #2 includes a full sized bed that can accommodate 2 snuggle-bugs (or just 1 comfortably) with a peaceful forest view.
The shared guest bathroom is located in the hall and has a tub/shower combo, sink and toilet. There's also a half bath with sink and toilet located on the first floor.
- Fresh/Clean bed linens
- Fresh/Clean towels
- Soaps and shampoos provided
- Use of washer and dryer (detergent provided)
- 20 gigabit wired and WI-fi high speed internet
- Large home theater system with Blu-ray player and use of extensive movie collection.
- Off street parking for up to 4 medium-sized vehicles (on street parking also available)
- A large yard and wooded acreage are available for children and/or a quiet refuge.
- Deck, patio with Weber charcoal grill is available for your use. (Please, no lighter-fluid. We offer a charcoal chimney. Charcoal provided upon request)
- Large fire pit with stump-chairs (firewood + marshmallows provided upon request).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
For whole house rentals, we stay with friends in a nearby neighborhood.
Our neighborhood is quiet. We're in a subdivision that is full of young families and older folks who like their peace, quiet and rural comforts. We love that our neighborhood feels rural with the forests that stretch out beyond our home, and is very safe.
- 24 min to CVG airport
- 29 minutes to Cincinnati city center
- 16 min to Starbucks (enroute to CVG + Cincy)
- 8 min to gas station (enroute to CVG + Cincy)
- 9 min to Kroger grocery store
The home is intended to be a home away from home - as it is our home and not a hotel room. In summary, we ask that you return the house in the same condition you found it. We ask that you respect our home, property, and belongings and abide by the following rules:
- Destructive pets, children, and adults are not allowed in the house.
- You break it, you buy it. As would be expected, if during your stay there is damage to the property, you are responsible for 100% financial reimbursement of the property. Accidents happen, no need to fret. We understand. We simply ask that you report any and all damage. Big or little. This includes scuffs, scratches, dings and any mark or stain that wasn’t there already before you arrived. Informing us of damages builds trust and better airbnb reviews. We will ask that any damage over $10 be reimbursed.
Our property includes: the house and all if its structure, finishes, appliances, light fixtures, furniture, tables, chairs, lamps, glassware, etc. If something is damaged, even slightly, please let us know and we will let you know the cost to replace it.
- If something in the house breaks, is damaged, is stained and/or malfunctions, notify us immediately.
- What is in the house when you arrive, stays in the house when you depart.
- Strict NO SMOKING policy on the property - this includes by a window with a fan facing out, head out the window, etc. Larissa is highly allergic to numerous toxic chemicals and irritants found in cigarette smoke.
- Weapons are not allowed in the house.
- You are free to explore the living area, watch tv, use internet, do laundry, enjoy the patio, fire pit, yard, and woods. The home is yours to enjoy. The basement and our home office on the 2nd floor are off limits. We ask that you respect our wishes and make no attempt to access these areas. Both areas house our home-based business and storage.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself. This includes garbage in the proper containers in the house (and ideally, but not necessarily, out to the garbage bins) upon your departure. We do recycle.
- You have your choice of bedrooms in our house - please remove the sheets and pillowcases from the beds used during your stay and place them in the laundry hamper.
- The kitchen, dishes, and appliances may be used freely. We just ask that you clean up after yourself and rinse all dishes before placing them in the dishwasher.
- We live in a residential neighborhood - consideration of neighbors with noise and disruption is required. We ask that quiet hours be maintained between 11pm-7am.
- No illegal activity allowed, period.
- Please do not bring visitors into the house that we are not aware of, overnight or otherwise. Written communication must be had with us for any additional guests that are not listed on the agreement.
- Breaking the house rules will result in additional costs on the part of the guest and/or dismissal from the house without refund.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hosting you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 32 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Zack. I'm a photographer from rural Ohio. My wife, Larissa, is an Ad-Man (advertising copywriter) from South Texas. We're 30-something travel and outdoor enthusiasts with very introverted personalities. We love people, but crave our quiet time. Larissa loves to read, garden, play games, and have conversations with her dog and cat. I like wilderness survival training, business schemes, and computer games.
Together, we've relocated 13 times in the 11 years that we've been married. We've lived in New York, rural Ohio, Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Paul, South Dakota, Virginia, rural Southwestern Montana and are now living in Northern Kentucky just South of the Cincinnati metro.
In all of our travels, we have preferred local BnB's over chain hotels. They offer a more unique, more homey experience. We've stayed with many Airbnb hosts over the years and they have always been very fun, enjoyably interesting and worthwhile.
We hope to use Airbnb to aid us in finding unique locations and make new friends along the way.