This magnificent and fully equipped chalet is located in Eastman.(Eastern Township) It's in built in 2014, in the woods, on a 110 acres land. It has a big barn on pond. Perfect for a family getaway or an event in the nature world, all the comforts you need for a home away from home! Close to all activities, zoos, spas, public beaches, ski resorts, lakes, national parks, hiking trails.
The ground floor is entirely open. There is a half-bathroom which where you find the laundry as well. Stunning oak hardwood floor(in the bedrooms also), modern brick, gorgeous fake beams, charming wooden kitchen cabinets, brand new appliances, fireplace, stuffed animals, huge unique handmade dining table and more amenities waiting to treat our guests! On the second floor there are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Each room is fully equipped(electric fireplace, TV(except bathrooms), window blinds, central air and heat conditioning and more) In the backyard you find a huge patio with gazebo. There is BBQ, patio set(table+benches+chairs), tanning chairs, SPA(hot tub) and swing set for kids.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to Internet Wifi, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker and more!
You will also have plenty of space to park your car(s).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available to answer any question you may have.
- Ski centres: 25 minutes away from Mont-Orford and 35 minutes away from Owl's head
- Lakes: only 10 minutes away from Lac d'argent and Lac-bowker
- Public beaches: 20-25 minutes away from Magog and Knowlton
- Zoos: only 5 minutes away from Cinezoo(Ste-Anne de la Rochelle) and 25 minutes away from Granby Zoo
- Spas: only 7 minutes away from Eastman SPA and 15-20 minutes away from Bolton SPA
- Hiking trails: only 7 minutes away from Missisquoi North Hiking Trail(Eastman,QC) and 25 minutes away from Mont-Orford Hiking Trail
- National parks: 25 minutes away from Mont-Orford National Park and 20-25 minutes away from Yamaska National Park
It is only 65 km away from US border.
1 big breed dog or max. 2 small breed dog allowed!
Outdoor fire NOT allowed!