The Old Granary was built in 1847 and was originally the farm buildings for Ashby Hall which has parts dating back to the 16th century .We converted the buildings to a dwelling about 20 years back as our family home .
The guest rooms are separate from our own space and we have tried to retain as much of the character of the original building as possible but also make it a comfortable and cosy with the guest lounge featuring a high vaulted ceiling and in the winter a roaring log fire .
Télévision par câble
Équipements de base
Parking gratuit sur place