Bright 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage style home with a STUNNING garden surrounded by tropical trees and plants, a 6 person patio table, additional relaxing outdoor lounge seating, tikki torches, and a deliciously tranquilizing hammock!
The home is hurricane safe as well, fully equipped with all hurricane-impact doors and windows, each with two sets of locks.
A totally private, gorgeous, and bright 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom bungalow near downtown Wilton Manors,downtown Fort Lauderdale/Las Olas, and the beach.
Inside this beautiful cottage home you will find 2 comfortable bedrooms each with a closet equipped with hangers and luggage racks.
***Please note that there is a Pack N' Play with sheets available upon request.***
The bright and sunny living room comes well equipped with dedicated WI-Fi, a 43" Smart TV, Smart Blu-ray, basic cable, a desk workstation with an external monitor to plug your laptop into, a relaxing reading chair tucked away in a cozy corner, and a truly comfortable full-size pull out couch that's a breeze to put together.
In addition, you will also find a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, a drip coffee maker, a stove top coffee maker, a french press coffee maker, board games, indoor full sized clothes washer and dryer, plenty of driveway parking, a lending library, and a Plant-A-Pineapple Program, exclusive to Secret Garden.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have have full and totally private access to this beautiful home, along with its gorgeous back yard equipped with both a charcoal and gas grill. The Space is not shared with anyone in any capacity, and the backyard is totally enclosed with a 6' fence.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can offer help via text messages, however we will not be available to meet in person. If something demands our attention, our co-host is on-call and available.
The neighbors are incredibly friendly and good friends of ours!
• QUIET HOURS: 10:00PM to 8:00AM are our Quiet Hours. We love our neighbors, please be thoughtful of them! "Quiet" refers to the reduction of loud music, noise, or disturbance of any variety to any of our lovely neighbors between 10 PM - 8 AM.
• KEY FOB: If a guest loses or damages the front door key fob, a replacement fee will be charged based on the current value.
• IDENTITY: If you are booking for a friend or family member and you are not going to be present, you MUST let us know in advance via AirBnB messenger and receive our written approval. If the person checking-in does not match the booking picture, we might not let you in for safety and security reasons.
• Check-out is at 11AM. A late Check-out fee of 50% of the current nightly rate will be charged for guest remaining beyond 11AM without prior authorization.
• PARTIES & EVENTS: ALL parties & events MUST receive prior authorization, and an additional security deposit and/or cleaning fee may be required.
Violators (those who do not receive prior authorization) will be subject to a fine (minimum of $500, but subject to event type and noise levels) and be responsible for the entire cost of any and all professional services required. This includes, but is not limited to, a professional restoration company, professional cleaning services, furniture replacement, construction costs, and legal fees.
• CANDLES: No burning of candles is permitted. If a guest brings their own candle(s) and damages, burns, or stains items in the house a replacement fee based on item replacement cost or repair will be charged. No burning of any material at the property, including and not limited to candles, incense, items not meant to be burned, etc. A fee of $500 will be charged for violation of this rule.
• A/C - 1): Please DO NOT leave the windows and doors open if the Air Conditioning is on. Doing so will cause the A/C to go into over-drive and freeze over & cease to work.
• A/C - 2): Please do not turn the AC Thermostat down below 70 or leave on "on". Doing so will cause the A/C to go into over-drive and freeze over 7 cease to work. Please leave the A/C on "auto" cool, and any temperature 70 degrees or above.
• SMOKING: Smoking is NOT permitted on or in the premises. Violators will be subject to a $2,000 fine and be responsible for the entire cost of any and all professional services required to remove the smell(s), stains, and damage. This includes, but is not limited to, a professional restoration company, professional cleaning services, furniture replacement, construction costs, and legal fees.
• PETS & ANIMALS: No Pets or Personal Animals are permitted at Secret Garden. Violators will be subject to a $2,000 fine and be responsible for the entire cost of any and all professional services required to remove the smell(s), stains, and damage. This includes, but is not limited to, a professional restoration company, professional cleaning services, furniture replacement, construction costs, and legal fees.
• DELIVERIES & SHIPMENTS: Deliveries & shipments to the house are not permitted without the hosts written permission. This does not pertain to standard food deliveries which are, of course, permitted.
• COMMERCIAL FILMING OR STREAMING: Absolutely NO commercial filming or streaming is permitted at Secret Garden under any circumstances whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to, ANY type of adult or x-rated entertainment. Violators will be removed from property without a refund, will receive a fine, be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and be fully responsible for all legal costs and related to said violation.
• SECURITY CAMERAS: There are security cameras on the exterior of the property, they operate 24/7 to ensure guest security & safety. By accepting Secret Garden's House Rules you consent to this.
• MINDFULNESS: Please mind our home as if it were your own. We love it very much and ask that you take good care of it. This includes being mindful in regards to power and water consumption. We ask guests to turn off the lights and water faucets when not in active use, as well as adjust the water level appropriately for the clothes washer.
Kindest Regards & Thanks,
Your Secret Garden Hosts
P.S. Please feel free to ask any questions should you need any type of clarification or possible exception to a House Rule.
Positive, upbeat, clean cut (i.e. no drugs or smoking of any variety), open-minded, genuine, a bit of a spaz, energetic yet very laid back and easy going, naturally animated (very), detail-orientated, total free-spirit, tree-hugger, sincere, very silly, soulful, into alternative health and healing, expressive...Love love love love to travel, adore coffee, and hate mornings. I believe in practicing random acts of kindness and upholding integrity; and most of all I love, love, love travel & adventure!