Elmhurst is a delightful 250 year old cottage, tastefully decorated with all modern requirements. It is situated in the heart of the quaint village of Whiteparish, nestling on the boarder of the New Forest National Park, famous for its roaming ponies, donkeys and foraging boars. It offers a perfect escape, close to the ancient city of Salisbury, with its magnificent cathedral and Stonehenge. It is also situated just 40 minutes away from Bournemouth, with its famous Sank Banks beach.
Elmhurst offers a fantastic space for summer stays but is also ideal for winter breaks too, with exposed beams and wood burner - perfect for snuggling up to your loved ones, (Logs are available upon request at cost).
The property also boosts an extra snug, if you want somewhere else to relax and is perfect for the little ones with a selection of DVDs and games provided.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Keys to be handed in person
Check In between 4pm and 7pm unless otherwise agreed. We would ask that agreed time are adhered.
Check out is strictly by 10am
The owner supplies a welcome hamper on request and is at hand for any advise on the local area.
The cottage caters for 5 Adults Only With no additional Adult guests.
Elmhurst is not particularly child friendly and has steep stairs. However, should you wish to stay we have a travel cot and bedding is available, to be situated in Bedroom 1.
- We would request that all guests respect the property and leave it in the state in which it is found!
- We will accept young children, however Elmhurst is a Boutique property and for their own safety, due to the nature of the cottage, we would ask that they are kept under relative supervision
- No shoes on carpeted areas
- We would request that breakages are reported
- Logs for the woodburner are available upon request at cost
I am a 43 year old mother of two children who are currently studying at University.
I have my own business and enjoy Yoga, running and spending time with my partner Nick and our dog Monty.