Check out the reviews on us. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13175068
The best value in Jersey City/NYC! NO cleaning fee and NO security deposit unlike 90% of airbnb hosts*: ULTRA LOW cost airport pickup service*, FREE safe car rides to the subway to NYC (if requested in advance), 40 inch TV, FREE sodas and water (if requested in advance), fast internet, etc.
READ "The Space" section below for more info!
You'll get at least 3 times more than what you pay for! Plus, NO cleaning fee, unreasonable BS penalty fees and security deposit unlike 90% of Airbnb hosts*.
It's all brand new furniture and amenities. This room comes with a queen size bed and 40 inch TV.
Too good to be true? It is true with us. Also consider the following amazing amenities and services that come with the room:
- Ultra LOW cost airport pickup service** (You would pay up to $150 if you took Uber or a taxi)
(We'll charge only $40 for JFK or LGA and $15 for EWR if you stay with us for 5 nights or more. The airport pickup service also may be available at an affordable price for the guests who stay less than 5 nights. JFK or LGA - $69, EWR - $20. I can drive you to the airport when you check out - JFK or LGA - $69, EWR - $20)
- FREE rides to PATH station from my place or vice versa*** (up to 2 times a day between 7am EST and 1am EST (Mondays - Sundays). If we're not available to pick you up, we'll call a uberpool for you at our expense. (You would pay $10 if you took Uber or taxi for a round trip.)
NOTE: If you must travel between 7am and 9am and you want a ride to PATH station, you must let us know your plan 1 day before. If you must come back home between 10pm and 1am and want a ride from PATH station, you must let us know before 10pm.
We DO NOT offer a free ride to PATH station on the check-out day. I believe offering the free rides during the stay is way more than enough and please do not feel angry about it.
We can take you to Newport PATH station if you want a ride from us. For elsewhere, you'll have to go your own.
- Unlimited 4G LTE data/mobile phone rental service at low cost (SIM card or iPhone or both if requested)
- FREE drink - Bottled water, Coffee, and Green Tea (If requested in advance. You would pay $2 per drink at a deli in New York.)
- FREE WiFi Mobile Hotspots in city and at airport while staying (if requested)
- America's fastest internet connection - Verizon FIOS
- Amazing full amenities - 40 inch TV with Roku, and shared bathroom
- Bed and other furniture.
- And much more
Contact me today. If you're qualified, I'll approve your booking. Thanks.
*If a guest damages any part of the house or its belonging, she or he will be asked to pay for the damages. Also if the guest leaves too much mess, she or he may be asked to pay for the cleaning fee on airbnb.
**Ultra LOW cost airport pickup is available when you book 5 nights or more. Only available for JFK, LGA and EWR. I can only pick up the guests when they check-in (I won't drive the guests to the airport after the check-out unless the guests request the service in advance and I agree.) and I can go to one airport for each reservation (For instance, I won't pick up one a guest at JFK and her/his friend at EWR for the same reservation). The service must be requested 2 days before the check-in. Other restrictions may apply. Please message me to ask about the airport pickup before sending me a request to book the room.
***The free rides to the PATH station and pickup at the PATH station are provided between 8am EST and 10pm EST. If you need a ride, you have to let me know 1-2 hours before you need a ride and check with me. I may decline to give you rides if you don't give me at least 1 hour to prepare.
Accès des voyageurs
Kitchen, shared bathroom and living room. There is laundry room in the basement of the building.
You can park the car on the street. There is no separate parking garage or facility in the apt. If you park your car on the street, please be sure to look for "No Parking" or "No Parking on Mon and Wed" (or similar signs. Please check the day and the signs. For instance, if you see sign "No Parking Mon or Wed" and today is Monday, please DO NOT park the car near the sign. Otherwise, you'll get a $50 parking ticket. If the signs are missing, please go to the next block to double check. We are NOT responsible for a parking ticket if you get one.
PATH is a walking distance, and it will take 20-30 mins to walk to PATH. Though we'll drive you to PATH station. If we are not available to drive you to PATH station, we'll call a uber for you at our expense.
Please note that the apt is NOT in the central area and it won't be very quick to get to the station. If you are impatient and prefer staying in a central location, this room is NOT right for you!
This is one of the 3 bedrooms in the apartment and will be referred as the room C.
- No excessive noise anytime. Please be respectful to other guests in the apt and neighbors in the apt building.
- Please respect other guests you share the apt with. You're welcome to interact with them if they are open to interacting with you, but if they don't want to hang out please do not force them.
- Must return the key fob and other stuff you get from us (metrocards, SIM cards, etc). Failure to return them will result in fines. $100 - key fob, $150 - Metrocards.
- No drug (including weed) in the apt under any circumstances. If you get caught while doing drug, you’ll be asked to leave the apt immediately. If you refuse to leave the building, we will call the police and have them remove you from the apt building.
- No prostitution under any circumstances. You can't engage in any prostitution in the apt. If you get caught, we will report it to the police and have them remove you from the apt immediately.
- Please clean up the mess you leave within 2 hours in the kitchen and bathroom. For instance, if you cook in the kitchen and use utensils, please clean them in 2 hours, so other guests could use them after you finish using them.
- Although we prefer the guests up to 2 people per room, we may accept guests more than 2 people for free at the moment under certain circumstances. You have to let us know who is coming with you when you send us a request to stay. If you do not let us know in advance, we may refuse to let you in.
- You can’t let the strangers stay in the room after 1am. For instance, you bring a person you just met at a bar, but you can’t let her/him sleep in the room. You can hang out until 1am EST, but she/he has to leave the apt before 1am EST.
- Please do not go into other guests’ rooms unless they invite you. If you go into other rooms without their permission, you may be asked to leave the apt immediately.
- Please lock the doors for your room and apt. We won’t be responsible for lost items.
- Please be careful with the edges of the bed. The edges of the bedroom is sharp and you may get your legs hurt if you hit your legs against the edges.
- Please turn off the light, TV and any unused electric devices before you leave the apt.
- Cannot download any illegal software, music and movies on our internet using torrent sites. Please let me know if you need to go to certain websites on our internet. IMPORTANT: If the guests download copy-righted materials on the network and we get an infringement notice from our ISP, we'll ask you $500 on airbnb.
- Please DO NOT break any part of the house, its furniture, etc. You'll be asked to pay for the damages you cause.
Cet hôte a 191 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires