À propos de ce logement
In an old building of the 600' the apartment is located in the heart of Trastevere's district, the most charming area of Rome, perfect position within walking distance of every interest of the city, only two steps away from Piazza Trilussa and Santa Maria in Trastevere. 10/15 minutes walk from Campo dei Fiori and Piazza Navona, 25/30 minutes walk from the Vatican City.
Trastevere is the down-town of Rome. Night life, restaurants, trattorias, pubs, Pizzerias.
Double bedroom in a two bedrooms apartment. The double bedroom available for guests has two double glass soundproof windows.
***It is loud at nights specially on weekends.
The livingroom in the comun area, has a sofa and a dining table.
To be shared: small bathtroom with shower box.
The apartment is comfortable, indipendent central heating. It is on the first floor no lift.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT TRASTEVERE IS ONE OF THE ANIMATED NIGHTLIFE SPOTS OF ROME AND IS OFTEN VERY LOUD.
* Please respect the common area by dressing appropriately and respecting other guests.
* Note is allowed the kitchen is only for small meal. Keep it clean after use it.
* Please, keep the toilet organized and clean.
* It's not allowed to bring other guests to the apartment.
* Housekeeping comes after check-out, so make sure to keep the apartment tidy until then.
* It's forbidden to smoke inside the apartment.
* Please don't forget to turn the heating/air conditioning off when you leave home.
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation modérées
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 304 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am from Brazil and I've been living in Italy for the past 9 years!
I love travelling and meeting new people from all over the world. I also enjoy drinking a good wine, watching tv series and good food.
I'm looking forward to hosting you on your next trip to !