Filled with light, this one bedroom apartment is comfortable, quiet and located in a great neighborhood. Has a queen bed, dining table, two chairs, sofa, coffee table, bookshelf, kitchen island for prepping, etc.
- Renovated true one bedroom
- Second floor walk up facing an interior courtyard, which makes it very quiet
- Clean and comfortable
- Full Kitchen but no microwave (NYC is about eating out plus I don't like leftovers)
- Full bathroom (shower and bathtub) plus great hot water pressure.
- Wireless Internet
- 2 heating radiators which keeps the apartment warm
- Queen bed w/ W Hotel mattress and multiple down pillows, comforter
- 1 large window for lots of light (heavy curtains for cave-like darkness)
- 1 heat radiator to keep the room warm
- Recently reupholstered mid century sofa (very comfortable and long, room for two people to lounge)
- Large floor length mirror (to make sure your outfit is on point)
- Library of books
- Bose wireless speaker will connect to any device, good sound
- Large Kitchen island used as a table for 4-6ppl plus 4 stools.
- Full size oven, medium size fridge
- Basic cookware: pots/pans, knifes, utensils, plates, glasses
* No microwave or dishwasher
- Hairdryer and curler
- Fresh, clean fluffy Towels
- Iron and mini-ironing board
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the whole place to yourself. Depending on length of stay, check in, and check out- there will be someone around if needed. Call, text or email me if you need anything during your stay!
I am available if you need any help or suggestions as I know the neighborhood well and have lived in NYC for 5 years.
-(no washer dryer) Laundry mat is located down the street and has same day service. Two to choose from, Zhang’s Laundry and Dry Cleaners (they know me and the apartment, can use Credit Cards) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or
Lin’s Laundrymat (cash only) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
-The building has no doorman OR buzzer- so if you have deliveries or guests just have them call you and you can go down and let them in.
Please no smoking, parties or red wine on the white wool rug. Roof access is heavily discouraged, mainly because it's full of dirty water and could basically fall thru if someone steps in the wrong spot. Landlord is due to completely repair this spring.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.