Located on Pandora Ave in Canada’s oldest Chinatown, 102 is in the Lum Sam building – part of an impressive heritage restoration that includes the Lee Chong building on Fisgard St.
Behind the amazing façade and down a narrow brick walled alley is this fabulous open plan accommodation with loft bedroom.
102 has 14’ ceilings, exposed brickwork & iron beams. An expressive urban space with historical charm! In addition, there is a delightful seating patio in front of the door with wrought iron gating. The alleyway leads to inner courtyards and more narrow alleyways linking the access from Pandora Ave to Fisgard St. A truly unique accommodation!
102 can accommodate 4 in comfort with such features as :
- Queen bed in loft bedroom
- Double sofabed
- Quality bed & bath linens
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Flat screen TV on cable
- Bose stereo
- Wrought iron patio
- Bamboo flooring in upstairs loft bedroom
- Polished concrete flooring on main floor
- Exposed original brickwork & iron beams
- 14’ ceilings
- Pet Friendly with $30 pet fee per stay
Télévision par câble