・System kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, dishes)
・Bathroom (bathtub, hair dryer, shampoo, body wash, towel)
・Washing machine (detergent)
・ Free portable Wi-fi!
6 minutes from Omorimachi station !(the nearest station)
Tokyo station (31 minutes by subway)
Asakusa station (37 minutes by subway)
Shinjuku station (39 minutes by subway)
Haneda airport (15 minutes by train)
Narita airport (90 minutes by train)
Accès des voyageurs
You can use all of my apt freely like your home
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need help,please contact me.
Feel free to message on Airbnb
We don't mean to impose but please read our house rules and manual :)
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
4. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because we will give you very detailed and accurate directions in the House Manual.
5. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. Our team is always available between the hours of 8AM and 1AM via Airbnb messaging, Line messaging App and cellphone. Sometimes calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public. But we usually call back so no worries!
6. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
7. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
8. No Smoking inside the room. This is very strict, we may bill you if the smoke smell stays in the room. Friendly Warning: Smoking is dangerous to your health! Stay healthy!
9. In Japan it is courtesy for fellow tenants to keep NOISE LEVEL down from 10pm.
10. Please throw away trash in designated plastic bags. One is for plastic bottles and the other is for burnable trash. It is provided in the room.
11. The brochures are for everyone! You can bring it around Tokyo during your stay but please leave it in the room for the next guest!
12. Please don't take home anything from the house! This includes:
Hi! i'm Yuka.I'm glad that you are interested in visiting Japan and staying in my house! :)
I was born in Iwate and I've lived in Tokyo for 10 years.
I've been to a few countries and I really enjoyed those experience.
I like to cook ,do sports(tennis,snow boarding,swimming...),listen music(dance,R&B,pops...),and meet new people.Plus,I really into working out.If you also like to cook,eat,and meet new people, you are welcome to come and stay my cozy place.I would love to share our cultures(especially about foods) and experiences with you.So please feel free to talk to me.if you have anything you worry about, just let me know and I'll give you a help.
And I would love to show you what goes on in my city. Thank you :D
I look forward to hosting you!
Have a great time in Japan! :)