We offer a sunny, comfortable and charming apartment, easy reachable from Old Riga in the very heart of one of the most beautiful districts of Riga- Agenskalns.
Small bakeries, Local Bars and Restaurants, Agenskalns and Kalnciems’ Quarter market, wooden architecture - this is just a tiny part of things to discover in Agenskalns.
Our apartment would be perfectly suitable for families with children. There are 3 rooms in apartment: 2 bedrooms and 1 living room. In one bedroom we offer a double bed and in the second- two separate beds. We can also provide a baby crib – if that is necessary.
We have a free parking place for your car and a small garden with separate entrance. Our Apartment is located in the ground floor of an old two-storey building. Some of the windows face street where is a traffic (including passing Trams).
- 20 min walking distance from Old Town and 5 minutes with public transport. The public transport stop is right outside the building!
- It’s very easy to reach us from Riga International Airport. Takes only 15 minutes by bus Number 22 (bus stop – Slokas street).
- Jurmala is easy to reach from our apartment. The Train station is in 10 minutes distance by public transport!
We would be pleased to help with any information about Riga and Latvia.
Some interesting things to see near us:
- Kalnciema Quarter (Kalnciema street) - it’s a popular market place on Sundays where you can buy handmade goods and organic products from local craftsmen and farmers and enjoy free entrance to concerts every Thursday.
-Aagenskalns-market (Nometnu street) - a local market where you could get fresh seasonal goods, veggies, berries and flowers.
- Fazenda (Nometnu street) - a nice place to attend for a dinner.
-Ciemakukulis (Nometnu street) - local bakery to have morning coffee with delicious cakes.