À propos de ce logement
Our cool & comfortable 2 BDR loft has exposed brick, hardwood floors, huge windows, and is on a quiet street amid the bustle of uber cool Williamsburg. 3 blocks to the water, 10 min to the subway, seconds from restaurants & bars. It's a gem!
This is a real room with 4 walls & street-view window, with plenty of space for 1-2 people to make themselves comfortable.
The rest of the apartment is very spacious with a big couch in the living room, dining room table, and separate kitchen area (even though it's a loft, there is a feeling of different spaces in the layout).
The exposed brick and wooden beams make this loft very different from some of the other concrete ex-industrial units in the neighborhood.
Accès des voyageurs
Nothing in the apartment is off-limits...and we have most of the amenities one would expect, including:
- kitchen supplies (coffee/tea, oven, microwave, ample fridge room...)
- electric floorboard heater in room
- air conditioner in the window (during warm months)
- bathroom supplies (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, toothpaste...)
- washer/dryer in building but not in unit
- free parking most often avail on street in front of or near building
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We (boyfriend/girlfriend) live in the apartment permanently, however we do travel quite frequently so there is a chance that one of us will not be in the apartment during your entire stay. When we are here, we will mostly stay out of your way, but we love meeting new people and are happy to spend as much or as little time all together as you prefer!
Williamsburg is undeniably the most popular neighborhood in NYC these days with more bars, restaurants and shops than anyone knows what to do with! South Williamsburg (where our apartment is) is a little quieter than the central North 7 Bedford area, which is great at the end of a day full of NY fun & adventure.
There is also a Citibike stand right outside of our building, which is incredibly handy!
- Marcy Ave JMZ stop is an 8-10 min walk
- Bedford L stop is a 12-15 min walk
- Citibike station is right outside the front door
- Free street parking is available on & around our block
Getting to the apartment from JFK is a direct ride on the JZ train line (no transfers). Takes about 1 hour.
There is a popular bar called The Woods in the building next to ours; we can't hear any noise from inside the venue, however on some Friday and Saturday nights we hear people talking outside the apartment after leaving the bar.
- do not smoke in the apartment
- clean up after yourself in the bathroom/kitchen
- do not bring other guests to the apartment
- turn off the AC or heater when you leave for the day
Other than that, we look forward to our home playing a part in your overall great experience of NYC!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
We are a friendly, outgoing couple who like to meet new people and enjoy sharing our lovely home with guests who, like us, are looking to enjoy one of the best cities in the world; Naomi grew up in France and has been living in New York for the past 8 years, working at an entertainment production company in the West Village. Marvin is originally from Jamaica, but moved to New York as a young teen and has been here ever since. He's a freelance brand consultant in the street wear apparel industry.