A big, contemporary, ultra-comfortable, airy 2room apt with an outdoor terrace rarely found in HK-shoebox-sized apts. In the most popular part of HK, a 2min walk to cafe/resto/bars/boutiques in Soho and 10mins to LKF.Next to midlevel escalators - transport, food, groceries at doorstep.
Hi there, please ensure the following:
1. Shoes to be taken off at the front door
2. Turn off all lights and airconditioning when you are out of the apartment
3. Do not smoke inside the apartment, terrace only.
4. Please leave the key under the mat when you leave
5. Check in 3pm. Check out 12pm.
6. Please take care of the apartment like your own as I live in there.
7. Drop me a msg at + your booking is confirmed so I can send you my helper's number. She will answer Qns if you are unable to reach me due to differing time zones while I am away.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a lawyer from Singapore, now based in Hong Kong. I love hosting dinner parties, organising gatherings/events/parties and meeting people from differing backgrounds to learn about the world from the eyes of another. I travel widely and can be indulgent/simple - having an eye on the hip and trendy yet appreciating all things local and ghetto fabulous. As an Airbnb host, I will be happy to show you around HK and make you feel at home in my apartment or completely respect your privacy and time to reflect and unwind.