If peace is what you're seeking, this cozy suite is located on one of the most beautiful and peaceful roads in Millbrook. Situated on almost seven wooded acres of property, you can enjoy some quiet time or visit your favorite spots locally. The village is just a short drive away making antique shopping, bargain hunting, and a having a wonderful meal easy. A washer and dryer are available for your convenience and are located in the twin sized bedroom closet.
This suite is separated from the main house by a two car garage. There is a PRIVATE suite with two bedrooms, a kitchen area, a great room, and a bathroom (shower only). The house is situated on a flag lot surrounded by trees.
- No smoking or vaping permitted indoors.
- Pets must be completely housebroken, not left alone for long stretches of time, and best efforts must be made to keep them off of furniture. Please contact me regarding the pet you intend to bring prior to booking.
- Kitchen is available. Refrain from cooking items that have offensive odors to others: fish, deep frying, etc. due to the smell permeating and being present for the next guest.
- PLEASE, NO EATING OR DRINKING IN THE BEDS! This rule is VERY important to me.
- PLEASE do not use any kind of oil substance in the bed.
- Coasters are provided for beverages. Use them.
- The towels are provided for showering. Please do not use them to clean floors, chairs, or use them for any other purpose outside of showering.
- Do not wash the sheets and towels for us. This has happened in the past and ended up causing us to have set in stains. You are a guest. We will wash the linens.
- Do not remove things such as light bulbs, smoke detectors, cushions, chair covers, or things you know you shouldn't be messing with....if you have an issue with something and want it attended to, please just ask.
- No extra guests past what you booked. If you are booking for two people, then I expect two people. We have accommodations for up to THREE people, and the only exception is a parent bringing a port-a-crib. I prepare for your stay based on the amount of guests indicated. If you put two down and expect a third person may be coming, please just book for three.
Otherwise, three people is the full amount that can sleep here. If there is a special need for any guests to arrive outside of this, please message me and explain the situation. Do not just bring people in without approval.
- It is not acceptable to us for people to sleep on the sofa. Sofa sleeping requires me to go through a process of cleaning, and it's unfair to cause extra, unnecessary work for me when I do not charge a cleaning fee and would like to keep it that way. Do not look at the sofa as another bed when it isn't a bed. Assumptions made that a person can take the sofa when I have a three person limit is not a correct assumption.
- Do not relocate or move the furniture. It does scrape up the hardwood floors and causes damage.
- This is my home. I spent many hours renovating it. It took me months to get it the way it is right now. Please respect it in a way that wouldn't embarrass your mother.