This one-bedroom apartment is spacious, full of light and is decorated with great taste. It is located in a luxury doorman building with full amenities. You will be greeted at the building daily by a concierge and doorman. The lobby has a sitting area and waterfall/pond aquarium.
- Large bedroom with brand-new king-size bed
- Large living room with large couch, Flat-screen TV, Dining table and chairs
- Office Space area
- Separate kitchen with brand-new appliances: full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, and breakfast bar
- Located on the 4th floor (elevator)
- Laundry room located on the main level of the building with multiple washer/dryers
- Building has a gym on the 31st floor that overlooks the East River (treadmills, stationary bikes and free weights
Accès des voyageurs
Entire apartment except the closet.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am
- No heeled shoes
-NO Pets or animals of any type are allowed in the apartment or the building.
- No deliveries of any type may be made to the apartment including but not liminted to food deliveries, online purchases, etc.
Emergencies in the apartment:
Please contact Jennifer Campo immediately at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Please text.
For non-emergencies or questions, please text at that number or (EMAIL HIDDEN)
When you arrive, you will let the doorman know that you are a friend of
Jennifer Campo and are there to pick up the keys. They will be expecting
Once you enter the apartment, your set of keys will be in the kitchen.
Please immediately bring the doorman set of keys back to the
doorman so that he always has a spare set. This is very important
and I ask that you do this as soon as you arrive so that if ever you lock
yourself out of the apartment, the doorman can let you back in with the
1. Guests and parties are not permitted. No one except the person (people)
renting the apartment should enter the apartment.
2. Quiet hours: 10pm to 7am.
3. Kindly remove shoes and heels when in the apartment to prevent noise in
the apartment below and to keep the apartment clean from NYC streets.
4. Kindly turn off the Air Conditioner when you are not in the apartment.
Before departure: “TO-DO” CHECK LIST
#1: Empty garbage. Tie bag tightly and dispose it in the garbage shoot
which is located in the hall directly outside of the apartment. You will see a
door just across the hall, slightly to the right. Recyclables can be left on the
floor just below the shoot.
#2: Place all utensils, cups, glasses and dishes in the dishwasher before
leaving and run the dishwasher. Please be sure to rinse them thoroughly
before placing them in the dishwasher. Even if you washed them by hand
and left them in the dry rack, kindly place them in the dishwasher so that
they can be sanitized. (Except for the pots/fry pans – please hand wash
these.) For longer stays, you may use the dishwasher whenever you choose.
The dish detergent pods are located under the kitchen sink. See directions
on ‘Dishwasher’ below.
#3: Leave the keys on the kitchen counter.
#4: Leave the gym fob on the kitchen counter.
#5: Turn off the AC or Heat before leaving and all lights.
#6: Verify that the stove/oven is turned off and that the toaster is
#7: Verify that the door is locked before departing from the apartment.
You can contact me via email, text or phone.
My name is Jennifer and I live in Manhattan, NYC. I am a French teacher and avid traveler. I spend several weeks in Paris every summer and enjoy renting apartments. I am responsible and reliable as a renter and also as a host! I will take care of your apartment as I take care of mine.