Our spacious/modern classic Victorian house is close to public transport and many fantastic restaurants. It sleeps 4 people in 2 queen bedrooms and has a renovated bathroom, gourmet kitchen, a large outside deck with BBQ and parking available.
Our home is a classic Victorian single-fronted terrace (house) and was originally built in 1897. Recently renovated, the house is modern, homely and comfortable. Located in the heart of Richmond, some of Melbourne's finest bars and restaurants are only a short walk away.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to (but not limited to):
- Foxtel (cable TV – all channels)
- Outdoor deck and backyard
- Webber BBQ
- Gourmet kitchen including dishwasher, gas cooker, double sink
- Kitchen also includes Soda Stream and Nespresso coffee machine (coffee provided)
- Dining table for six
- Lounge room with large flat-screen TV and two couches: a 3-seater and 2.5-seater
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning / heating
- Two queen bedrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Essentials such as towels, bed linen, shampoo/conditioner, bodywash etc.
- Myki (public transport) cards for each guest with at least one trip already loaded onto the card
- We also provide the basics to welcome our guests: milk, bread, a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We always love to meet our guests in person for a brief handover. Otherwise, we will make sure the handover is done by a trusted friend or family member to assist guests with any queries they may have.
We have a house guide for you at the house for any other questions you may have.
Treat this house as if it were your own. This is not a party house. It is a quiet block so please respect our neighbours and keep noise at a reasonable volume.
We are Larisa and Matt - a young professional couple who travel a lot for work, so love to share our modern Victorian home while we're away.
We use AirBnb extensively when we travel as well.
We are both fit and healthy and have a good sense of humour. We love good food, good wine and being social.