Sweet Place to Stay - Amour Getaway is a peaceful, beautiful home at lane's end. Walk to the Barking Dog Cafe or to authentic Mexican restaurants or to the homemade ice-cream store. We are just 2.5 miles from Sonoma Plaza or from Glen Ellen.
This delightfully comfortable house can accommodate up to four guests. It has a shady front courtyard, back deck for dining, fully equipped kitchen, a queen bed in master bedroom, a queen in the newly remodeled second bedroom, and a double bed in the lower half of the split-living room and a romantic wood burning fireplace. .
*Pricing now includes the mandatory 12% Sonoma Tax.
* Please read House Rules prior to booking, sign the rules, scan and send back.
* We can only rent to families with children over 12 years.
We cannot accommodate pets because of allergies.
House layout inside and out.
Amour is decorated in warm and bright tones with original and tasteful artwork. As you drive to the end of our street, you'll pull into our driveway, in front of our sunny front garden. Then open the gate to our enclosed French-feeling, shady courtyard with a wooden two-person swing. Go up two steps to the front porch and enter the house into the breakfast area and kitchen. Walk down the hall past the half bath to the split-level living room and the newly remodeled second bedroom, or turn right to enter the master bedroom and master bath. Through the French doors at the end of the living room is a private, newly finished, and sunny back deck with dining table and views to the hills. Look down on our shady back yard.
The warm, comfy, fully equipped kitchen has custom-made cabinetry, a refurbished 1940's stove, a built-in oak breakfast nook that looks out on the garden, a new dishwasher and garbage disposal and new classy flooring.
The split-level living room has hardwood floors. The upper level is a traditional family room/TV area. Step down a half step to the lower living room which has a standard/double bed (not a fold out couch) with a wooden panel privacy screen, and a romantic wood-burning fireplace.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, plenty of drawer and closet space. Through the bedroom is the full bathroom with tub/shower and custom-made cabinetry.
The newly remodeled second bedroom also has a queen-size bed and a sweet roll-top oak desk.
We supply plush towels and robes, Egyptian high count cotton sheets, pillows and blankets, cookware, and dinnerware.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house is yours minus a detached outer bedroom and 3 locked cabinets that are for extra supplies.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our lovely host will greet you and show you around the house. She is available by phone and so is the owner.
Rates and cleaning fee include the 12% Sonoma County Occupancy tax that is required.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT for AMOUR GETAWAY, SONOMA- PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN ASAP!
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Judy Kranzler (“Homeowner”) and ___________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. Amour Getaway is a stand-alone home at the end of a lane. The property is located at 755 East Thomson Road, Sonoma, California 95476. The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, washer/ dryer, sound system, full kitchen and other appliances.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest, who will be considered the responsible party, plus the following persons (please indicate ages if under 21- we do not rent to families with children): ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons.
4. Arrival and Departure. The lease begins at (please indicate your anticipated time of arrival, any time after 3 p.m.) _____ p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at (please indicate your anticipated time of departure, any time before noon)__________ a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the following Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. If these rules are broken, the guests must be willing to leave immediately.
Guest: Please note that you are responsible for making sure all guests in your group follow these rules. Please initial that you have read them, understood, and agree to these rules: ____________
A. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property, inside or out.
B. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight. All people on the property are the sole responsibility of Guest.
C. The property and all furnishings will be kept in good order. Appliances will only be used for their intended uses.
D. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels for outside use. Linens and towels are to be used only inside the house.
E. Please respect our neighbors. The house is in a quiet neighborhood and is not a “party house.” There will be no disruptive noise between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m.
F. Personal Property and Injury:
• Owner Insurance: Guestsʼ personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner does not insure against personal injury to Guests due to any reasons other than the condition of the Premises.
• Guest Insurance: Owner recommends that Guests carry or obtain insurance to protect Guests and their personal property from any loss or damage.
• Indemnity and Hold Harmless: Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Ownerʼs Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guests and their personal property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Guest Signature: _________________________Date: _____________________ Name (print) ________________________________ Cell phone # ________________________________ (to reach you prior to and during stay)
Driverʼs License or passport number (required) _______________________________
Hi, my husband, a research scientist, and I, a teacher and curriculum director, have been going up to Sonoma for almost 40 years. It is the sweetest town and 10 years ago we finally bought this dream house where we hope to retire. Until then we love to go up there and go hiking, biking, and movie watching at the old Sebastiani theater, or just curl up with a book at this wonderful little house!