This semi-detached house is in Masser Road, Holbrooks, north ofcity - a nice, friendly, safe and quiet residential area within 5 minutes walking distance from bus stops, local shops and 15 minutes walk from Arena shopping park. It is also less than 5 minutes drive from junction 3 of M6.
This double bedroom is fully furnished with clean beddings. Depending on availability, the window faces the back garden or the street in front of the house. The room has its own lock and keys for security. They can also be locked from inside for privacy. There is also a radiator of the gas Central Heating System, which can be controlled individually. At any point in time up to 2 persons can live in this room.
Accès des voyageurs
All utility bills are included in the rent.
There are land line telephone, internet WiFi, TV, washing machine, 1 off-road parking space, nice shower and 2 toilets.
There is also a nice big lounge and a kitchen diner with all the electronic appliances. We have a south facing garden with patio, table and chairs to enjoy in the summer.
Small Print: House Communal Rules Apply! Leave shared resources and places in the house as you like to find them. Please TAYG (Tidy As You Go)!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am a fairly sociable person and wish to meet people from different countries and backgrounds. I will be visiting the house in the weekends to maintain the gardens in the front and the back as well as carrying out any decorations and maintenance that the house may require.
Should you wish to commit to longer stay at the house, we can negotiate the price/rent in favour of the guest. This double bedroom can be rented for £14 per night per person. An extra £2 per night will be charged if the person is accompanied by a partner.
This is a happy house, so it is expected that all guests are kind, courteous and civil to one another. Please
1. Do not make private telephone calls - only 0800 numbers please.
2. Wash your dishes/kitchen stuff as you use them and place them after drying in the place where you found them.
3. Keep bathroom/toilets clean.
4. Do no leave telephone hand set and any cups/glasses that belong to the kitchen in your room.
5. Keep your room clean and tidy as there is a vacuum cleaner provided.
6. If other guests do not mind, pets are allowed, provided they are looked after and cared for appropriately.
7. Smoking only allowed in the garden provided that the cigarette ends are disposed of properly and the kitchen door is kept closed while smoking.
8. Guests will be allocated spaces in the cupboards and fridge/freezer to store and keep their food. Please do not use other guests' foods.
9. Dispose of your own recyclable rubbish in a plastic bag and put it in the wheelie bin with the blue top on Wednesday nights.
10. All food gone off, passed their sell-by-date and perished should be disposed of and placed in the small bin under the sink. Once full it should be placed in the wheelie bin with the green top.
11. Please TAYG (Tidy As You Go)! Thank you :-)
12. Please do not use the house postal address for receiving any item through the post without seeking permission from the host first.