This Lovely mansion is nearly 100 years old! It was built in 1920 and it belonged to Neoclis S Antoniades who served as the community president for 50 years.
It is located in the heart of the village square and it is close to a lot of amenities including shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, food stores, kiosks, bank and a lot more.
Équipements de base
Fer à repasser
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone