Spacious and modern 2 bedroom apartment with central location at Bislett, perfect for couples, friends or small families traveling in Oslo. In close proximity to everything Oslo has to offer, and in a calm, secluded area. Make yourself feel like home in this fresh apartment.
My warm and snug apartment is the perfect spot for you if you want a safe and affordable stay in Norway´s capital. The nearby park is a popular recreational area, and from the top of the hill you have a nice view of Oslo. The area has a great selection of shops, grocery shops, restaurants, bars etc. Also walking distance to the city centre as well as Grünerløkka, Bogstadveien, Majorstuen and Frogner.
It's a child friendly apartment with floor heating and light dimmers in every room, free WIFI, 46" tv in the living room. Fully equipped kitchen with a fireplace and a spacious living room with a trendy couch, dinner table for 4p and work desk.
The apartment is 55 square meter, has 2 bedrooms and a modern and practical layout. Much cheaper than a hotel and a lot more comfortable. I take pride in making sure my guests have a pleasant stay, please check my comments & ratings and/or send me a message if you have any inquiries.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment has everything you need:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- WIFI connection
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- 46 ' flat screen TV with international channels
- Towels and bed sheets provided
- Large closet, with a lot of space for your own stuff
- I will leave some snacks for you and some milk. Closest grocery shop is a 2 minute walk, which closes at 23.00 on week days.
- Free parking around the area after 17.00 until next morning at 09.00. You have to pay to park in the area between 09.00 and 17.00 during daytime.
- Located on a quiet 6th floor, with an elevator
- Ironer to remove wrinkles on clothes
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available throughout your stay, either on phone, mail or face to face. I will reply fast.
Feel like home :)
- You are more than welcome to use the things you need in my apartment, but keep in mind that this is a private home, so please treat my things carefully and with respect. I would also appreciate if you leave the apartment in the same condition you got it.
- No smoking inside
- Key must be put in my mailbox on the first floor on departure
- No loud music / shouting etc between 23:00 pm and 08:00 am
- No parties
- Please keep the main door locked all the time
- Please wear suitable footwear inside to protect the floors.
- Please don't eat in the couch, as it stains easily.
Thank you for your understanding :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I am a kind, friendly and easygoing guy that enjoys getting to know different people. I am a preschool teacher and work in a kindergarden. I like traveling, working out and spending time with friends and family. If you have any questions, send me a mail.