Well done, you have found one of the best locations in Sydney to stay during your visit. Surrounded by walking streets Potts Point is a vibrant "inner city village" with many of restaurants and transport options.
- Please be respectful of other residents in the building and keep the noise down after about 10pm.
- If there are any problems during your stay, just let me know. Either way, we'll do our best to sort things out.
- Absolutely no smoking, including hanging outside the window! This is important and ignoring this rule will affect your security deposit.
- We really appreciate it if you can leave the place reasonably clean on your departure. My cleaner does a great job, but it's much nicer for if you guys leave your dishes done etc. so she can just focus on cleaning and restocking things like tea and coffee for the next guest :)
- As already stated in the notes and house rules, if you require extra bedding for the sofa bed and you are not paying for a third guest, there is a one-time $25 surcharge for the additional laundry charges we incur. One-time and not per night. Cot use is also a one-time fee of $25. We ask guests to leave $25 on the table for our cleaners who manages the laundry services.
- A lost key fee will be deducted from the deposit at $120 for each set. This is our actual cost, as the security key alone is $100 to replace via the building Management.
- If you require check-in after 5:30pm, you may need to do a 'self-check-in'. Its easy and fully documented for you - ask if you needed it. We will try be there, but we have a young family too.
- Now relax, enough boring details - get out of the rules and back to the fun part of planning your holiday!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 240 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires